Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295

    Daddy's going away on business... again.

    Don't get uppidy though, I will be watch .
    R.I.P.

  2. #2
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    wow Finally Jesus Christ. No more Bans for No reason.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #3
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsTaSY View Post
    wow Finally Jesus Christ. No more Bans for No reason.
    Apparent from the fact that you spam constantly, flame other users and that you are CS? / little buddy.

  4. #4
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post


    Apparent from the fact that you spam constantly, flame other users and that you are CS? / little buddy.
    daum./

    Only you Ban CS people Others Mod's don't thats why nobody Likes 'YOU'
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  5. #5
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    R.I.P
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  6. #6
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsTaSY View Post
    daum./

    Only you Ban CS people Others Mod's don't thats why nobody Likes 'YOU'
    / because Liz, Zoom and KING never ban CS. Infact, if you could read the CS section (oh wait, you're a faggot, you can), then you would see that KING is trying to get every CS to rat on each other so HE CAN BAN THEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Report your fellow Spamming CS,with proof. And I'll ban them. The worst thing to see is a CS that ban, so how about you police eachother.

    Don't forget the proof needed.
    And make sure its in VM form.


    Daddy wins again.

  7. #7
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,501
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,376
    lmao...

    this place cant be run on minions alone.....




  8. #8
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The funny thing is, this bitch nigga was begging me to unban him a few minutes ago. I did it aswell, he just doesn't learn when daddy beats him with his cock, he should shut the fuck up.

  9. #9
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [QUOTE=EndRiT;2320719]

    / because Liz, Zoom and KING never ban CS. Infact, if you could read the CS section (oh wait, you're a faggot, you can), then you would see that KING is trying to get every CS to rat on each other so HE CAN BAN THEM.




    Daddy wins again.
    [/QUOTE

    1-I'm Faggot, you Say 'FAGGOT' Only cus here on this 'WEBSITE' im intro the CS group by 'DAVE'
    2-King Only Say that, Cus wichout Arun This is fucked up. He not 'WANT' CS peole 'Spaming'
    3-If you Call That a 'WIN' im sure you never win anything in your whole 'Life'
    4- I'm Prety Sure you will 'BAN' me for 'THIS'
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. #10
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsTaSY View Post
    wow Finally Jesus Christ. No more Bans for No reason.
    Stfu, EndRiT is a good GM.

  11. #11
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez View Post


    Stfu, EndRiT is a good GM.
    You Have your Own 'Opinion'

    I Has 'MINE'.

     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. #12
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    [quote=ECsTaSY;2320761]
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post


    / because Liz, Zoom and KING never ban CS. Infact, if you could read the CS section (oh wait, you're a faggot, you can), then you would see that KING is trying to get every CS to rat on each other so HE CAN BAN THEM.




    Daddy wins again.
    [/QUOTE

    1-I'm Faggot, you Say 'FAGGOT' Only cus here on this 'WEBSITE' im intro the CS group by 'DAVE'
    2-King Only Say that, Cus wichout Arun This is fucked up. He not 'WANT' CS peole 'Spaming'
    3-If you Call That a 'WIN' im sure you never win anything in your whole 'Life'
    4- I'm Prety Sure you will 'BAN' me for 'THIS'
    Jesus christ, he is so mad.
    1) You're a faggot. You admitted it on MSN countless times.
    (18:09) ECsTaSY: I suck Huge black Dicks.

    2) He doesn't want spamming CS? You're a spamming CS.

    3) So mad brah, styled daily by yo daddy.

    4) I'll ban you when I want to, I could have banned you on your first post.

  13. #13
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [quote=EndRiT;2320786]
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsTaSY View Post

    Jesus christ, he is so mad.
    1) You're a faggot. You admitted it on MSN countless times.
    (18:09) ECsTaSY: I suck Huge black Dicks.

    2) He doesn't want spamming CS? You're a spamming CS.

    3) So mad brah, styled daily by yo daddy.

    4) I'll ban you when I want to, I could have banned you on you're first post.
    When Did i Say 'THIS'
    (18:09) ECsTaSY: 'I suck Huge black Dicks.'
    Could You Give Proof.

    Only thing i had said it for you It was Daddy./
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  14. #14
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"][quote=ECsTaSY;2320795]
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    [B]

    When Did i Say 'THIS'
    (18:09) ECsTaSY: 'I suck Huge black Dicks.'
    Could You Give Proof.

    Only thing i had said it for you It was Daddy./


    he just wanna say that u suck .
    Have fun on ure business trip , .

  15. #15
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Check your logs faggot. It's right there.
    Here's him admitting he is a faggot moar:
    (18:06) - En:
    u faggot


    (18:06) ECsTaSY: yes that why im CS?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Daddy's going away.
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 07:29 AM
  2. Daddy's going away on business.
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 08:08 AM
  3. Nexon.net Going Away
    By Bombsaway707 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 07:55 PM
  4. Going away this weekend. ♥ you all
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 06:23 PM
  5. Going away for about 4 days.
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 11:19 PM