Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    $wtW$TYyghaehe34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago Ill
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused

    Angry Public Help Sucks

    Takes about 15 - 1 hour to get a simple ass question solved

    and people stop making fun of the choobs they didnt do nothing to u >.<

    And could some1 tell me what CA hacks still work be cause every 1 in forumn dont give a damn.



    N WTF is the deal with airline food!!!
    Last edited by $wtW$TYyghaehe34; 07-22-2010 at 05:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by teronrussell View Post
    Takes about 15 - 1 hour to get a simple ass question solved

    and people stop making fun of the choobs they didnt do nothing to u >.<

    And could some1 tell me what CA hacks still work be cause every 1 dong ive a damn.

    /Rage

    N WTF is the deal with airline food!!!
    90% of choobs join to leech hacks.
    Remaining 8% that stay don't make any fucking sense since most are 10-13 years old.
    The last 2% consist of contributors and people who can speak english.

    Hacks work for some people, not all. Report it to the maker, and talk it over with them. Its their hack, they should know its compatibilities.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  3. #3
    SXE BOI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    on a date with Hwang Mi Hee ♥
    Posts
    1,815
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    In Love
    stop being a lazy ass and find out all that shit by yourself.






  4. #4
    $wtW$TYyghaehe34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago Ill
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilian Splasher View Post


    90% of choobs join to leech hacks.
    Remaining 8% that stay don't make any fucking sense since most are 10-13 years old.
    The last 2% consist of contributors and people who can speak english.

    Hacks work for some people, not all. Report it to the maker, and talk it over with them. Its their hack, they should know its compatibilities.

    STILL WHAT ABOUT THE AIRLINE FOOD!!!!

  5. #5
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by teronrussell View Post

    STILL WHAT ABOUT THE AIRLINE FOOD!!!!
    ahhh...
    quit spamming. we dont give a shit.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  6. #6
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SXE BOI View Post
    stop being a lazy ass and find out all that shit by yourself.
    please put that picture out of your signature ~

  7. #7
    Vital2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Disclosed.
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are you trying to be funny or...

    This belongs in the CA help section fool.

  8. #8
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Wrong Section, What the Fuck, and Quit Spamming
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  9. #9
    -Simply-Own-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    2,228
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mr.Spammer -_-
    Stop Spamming.
    No One Gives A Shit About Your Air Line Food.

    Need Help? With Anything? Add Me On Msn.
    simplyown123@hotmail.com



    Made By Me

    -----------------------------------------------------------------


  10. #10
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    obvious 10 y/o is obvious .

  11. #11
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    You there is a CA general section

  12. #12
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Then guess I'm part of that 2%
    I started as a choob a month ago and haven't once leeched on another site nor am I under 13. Yay.

  13. #13
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lolwut, so basically General seciton is 2% and the rest is 98%?
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  14. #14
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnail View Post
    Lolwut, so basically General seciton is 2% and the rest is 98%?
    Pretty much. /yea
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  15. #15
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Go to a help section


    Or got to the site where the game is actually hosted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help ! CROSSFIRE MPGH PUBLIC HACK!
    By nali123321 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:51 PM
  2. MPGH Official public help..
    By Meow78 in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 12:45 PM
  3. Public hack help
    By Fairplay? in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 12:21 PM
  4. Need help with public hack
    By igorw in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 12:12 PM
  5. ANy1 got a good undetected hack VIP or public plzz help me out
    By devilslayer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 10:45 PM