Thread: AlterIW hacks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I fully support the thread maker.
    OK, you guys hack the hell out of the legit game, as most of you stated= to make the company who made the game, and some moron, mentioned nexon lmao.
    Just don't hack AlterIwnet, and that's ALL i mean the ONLY thing we are asking. aIW is for the people who got VAC banned, and for those who couldnt afford the steam key.
    If you guys have a problem agains steam, mw2, and Valve, Iw blah blah, hack the shit out of them [which you do indeed] But now aIW, is that too much to ask?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol, some people can't game without hacks. It's sad yes, but they can't help it. What ever you do, there will ALWAYS be hackers
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    says the hacker, go jurk yourself in a corner!! you guys are a bunch of kids that cant play a game like its suppost to cus you all dont have any skil what so ever to play it like that, instead you make or buy skil and ruin every other gamers game!! you all are the failures here...
    Then again, you're speaking as everybody on MPGH is a hacker / faggot etc;
    Just to let you know, you don't have the knowledge of what everybody does here.
    Apparently you're speaking of this aiW in first person, as if you're working for the company.

Nobody gives a fucking shit.
    did you even listen to the site owner whatever?
    I actually went to the god damn site and still don't know what the hell it is.

Guys, read this. I just searched for MPGH on the homepage:

Good news, everyone.
    Poster: MaxDamageSun Jul 04, 2010 8:19 am
    We're not shutting down after all. But that's not the whole thing.

NTAuthority worked quite hard to push an early release date for the 37a client, so on the 10th of July, 2010, AlterIWNet 1.3.37a will be open for public testing as a beta for the upcoming 371 client.

Changes include an auto updater, a simple connect function and the Resurgence map pack!

Auto updater: This is a simple torrent/http file transferring service. It will supply you with our latest files automatically, so no more extracting archives and incorrect files refrenced.

Connect: You can now connect to your friends' lobbies with a "connect <IP>" function! For example, "connect 74.53.214.23" will connect you to a person that has created a lobby.

The Resurgence map pack: I guess this one doesn't need much explanation. The new 5 maps from IW's latest DLC will be brought to a computer near you by alterIWNet.

Sadly, the CIA, our anti-cheat, will not be released with this version. However, our cheat reports section will be re-opened the moment the client is released.

Dedicated servers, yes. I will mention that too. For now, they are working but lack remote administration, which makes them useless. We're talking to a few server providers for professional hosting solutions right now.

Some issues with the client:

ModLoader refuses to work with 37a, which means until we get native mod support working (/zone/alter) or ModLoader is updated to work with our version (highly unlikely), modded lobbies will be a rare sight.

The connect function does not seem to work if the person you're connecting to is in-game. This will probably be fixed by the time it's released. Sorry to all whom this affects.

To everyone who is thinking of using so-called hacks, please don't. It ruins the game for everyone else and it makes you look like a tool. Go cheat on IWNet, if you're VAC banned, there's always VAC Chaos. Ruin their profit, not our fun. Thank you.

That will be all for now. Thank you all for your understanding and patience toward us.

P.S.

I'd like to ask all our users to stop going to MPGH and other hacking sites and flaming. This is not helping anyone, it just makes you look like idiots and us like people who can't speak for themselves.

Views: 30683 • Comments: 616 • Write comments

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol at bottom.. These guys who flame us obviously doesn't read and listen to what the admin of their game says...
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Who cares..

If you don't like hacks then get off this site and stop complaining. It's a hacking site, not a 'welike2playlegit' site. gb2alterIW pls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i demand a ban hammer...

Multi

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    can you guys pla stop making aiW hacks, these guys are trying to make something work that saves up to $60, so ppl who cant affort or dont want to buy it due to some boycoting to IW can stil play the game....

but the main project developer wants to quit, cus of guys like you and other hack sites makes there work for nothing.....

personally i hate every wallhacker, aimboter or what ever hack your using trying to ruin every online there possibly is, cus you have no skill, and want to score some points.....but fck that, thats not the reason i'm here....

pls stop making them, for the sake of the aiW project.....

hope some grownups do understand this and quit making this, or some head admin that wil forbid this....
    Hey, please give us some more information on the aiW project.
    Also its the fault of the coders of a game when its easy to hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbtintu View Post
    OK, you guys hack the hell out of the legit game, as most of you stated= to make the company who made the game, and some moron, mentioned nexon lmao.
    Just don't hack AlterIwnet, and that's ALL i mean the ONLY thing we are asking. aIW is for the people who got VAC banned, and for those who couldnt afford the steam key.
    If you guys have a problem agains steam, mw2, and Valve, Iw blah blah, hack the shit out of them [which you do indeed] But now aIW, is that too much to ask?
    I guess you'r IP after this is alredy in the alteriwnet...

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Lol at bottom.. These guys who flame us obviously doesn't read and listen to what the admin of their game says...
    This is not a hack, moron. Do you know what is hack?
    Last edited by Misko195; 08-03-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    that was juicy i enjoyed 5/10 good reading

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'm gonna hack some moar on alterIW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You realize that your flaming is useless, and that you're talking to a site, that contains all types of people. The majority of MPGH, doesn't hack on a daily, normal basis. We converge, and test them out.

By the way, to make matters worse, you insult users of MPGH and then furthermore ask us to stop. Since when does a normal human, get insulted, then follow orders?

Learn to get a hold of reality.
    This world is full of cheaters, or hackers or whatever you want to call them. Get a grip, and stop crying/raging. You're never going to go through this world without meeting at least one person who will cheat.
    Been here for awhile now.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbtintu View Post
    Nice bump asshole. This thread was long dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by killakid6666 View Post
    how did he even find our website??you

and we hack because we find it funny pissing no-life gamers like you off. it pleases us very much to know people hate us, because if people hate, it means we're doing something right.
    You sir, haz a point ;D !

Thanks
    What A bump. Not a week old., No ban is givin. Oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post
    What A bump. Not a week old., No ban is givin. Oh well.
    Pinoy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast