Thread: AlterIW hacks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    Misko195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    alterIWnet • View topic - I'm Banned ?!?!

    This is not me, but read this and thing about cheating...

  2. #47
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Epic bumps are epic

  3. #48
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Lawl don't cry on a hack site.
    Personally i don't hack on alterIW but tbh, i've never run into a SINGLE hacker in my games.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  4. #49
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sigh. I thought this thread was dead. Stop posting on it and let it die >.<
    Been here for awhile now.....

  5. #50
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    shit stop bumping...
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  6. #51
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Fuck the hackers on aterIWnet

  7. #52
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,769
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    Fuck the hackers on aterIWnet
    I hack on AlterIWnet, cry about and buy the game cheapskate.

  8. #53
    EpicDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Buy the game if you hate hackers, they are never going to leave alteriwnet.

  9. #54
    Misko195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    I hack on AlterIWnet, cry about and buy the game cheapskate.
    Are you see this:
    alterIWnet &bull; View topic - I'm Banned ?!?!

    We will cry, ok. But you will enjoy in you'r bann

    Btw, have much more this kind of topic...

    And for end, fuck you and you'r wh. Fucking reterad and poor player...

  10. #55
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    fuck up.
    let this die.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  11. #56
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Misko195 View Post
    Are you see this:
    alterIWnet &bull; View topic - I'm Banned ?!?!

    We will cry, ok. But you will enjoy in you'r bann

    Btw, have much more this kind of topic...

    And for end, fuck you and you'r wh. Fucking reterad and poor player...
    I said I wanted this thread to die, but your post is too tempting..

    "OHMAGAWDLIKEDASOMEBODYME SEXII ENGRISH RETERADD AND POOR PLAYER OMFGGGGG FUCK YOU AND YOU'R WH. HAVE MUC HMORE THIS KIND OF TOPIC"

    Shut the fuck up you asshole. Learn some proper ENGLISH before you start crying about your issues and cussing out at others. Just because you didn't get what you came for gives you NO right to be a whiner and a beggar. You have no one's respect here and you don't deserve it. Don't cuss out at a Minion. Someone ban this kid and make him learn about respect and for pete sakes, send him to English summer school and make him stop using google translate.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  12. #57
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Misko195 View Post
    Are you see this:
    alterIWnet &bull; View topic - I'm Banned ?!?!

    We will cry, ok. But you will enjoy in you'r bann

    Btw, have much more this kind of topic...

    And for end, fuck you and you'r wh. Fucking reterad and poor player...
    I'm pretty sure he's got the real mw2, and couldn't care less about being banned on your server.

  13. #58
    Misko195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post
    I said I wanted this thread to die, but your post is too tempting..

    "OHMAGAWDLIKEDASOMEBODYME SEXII ENGRISH RETERADD AND POOR PLAYER OMFGGGGG FUCK YOU AND YOU'R WH. HAVE MUC HMORE THIS KIND OF TOPIC"

    Shut the fuck up you asshole. Learn some proper ENGLISH before you start crying about your issues and cussing out at others. Just because you didn't get what you came for gives you NO right to be a whiner and a beggar. You have no one's respect here and you don't deserve it. Don't cuss out at a Minion. Someone ban this kid and make him learn about respect and for pete sakes, send him to English summer school and make him stop using google translate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    I hack on AlterIWnet, cry about and buy the game cheapskate.
    Poor kid, you don't hack. You just use cracked application and go to play with wh.

    Only on retarded ppl needs support, like you...
    Leave me to guess, you don't have a friends, you don't have work, you don't have nothing exectly. Ooooh poor men. But don't worry, we will help you, or maybe better go and kill you are self .
    Last edited by Misko195; 08-08-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Alteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)
    By xChocolatex in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:58 PM
  2. [Solved]Legit looking hacks for alteriw?
    By ProDiiGy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. Any hacks for alterIW
    By butchas in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:20 AM
  4. alteriw hack
    By ^^Alex^^ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 05:48 AM
  5. Mw2 alterIw hacks
    By spencermiles in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:36 AM