Thread: AlterIW hacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    vonDuTch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    AlterIW hacks

    can you guys pla stop making aiW hacks, these guys are trying to make something work that saves up to $60, so ppl who cant affort or dont want to buy it due to some boycoting to IW can stil play the game....

    but the main project developer wants to quit, cus of guys like you and other hack sites makes there work for nothing.....

    personally i hate every wallhacker, aimboter or what ever hack your using trying to ruin every online there possibly is, cus you have no skill, and want to score some points.....but fck that, thats not the reason i'm here....

    pls stop making them, for the sake of the aiW project.....

    hope some grownups do understand this and quit making this, or some head admin that wil forbid this....

  2. #2
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    IF YOU HATE THEM. WHY YOU ARE IN A HACKING WEBSITE?
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  3. #3
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    can you guys pla stop making aiW hacks, these guys are trying to make something work that saves up to $60, so ppl who cant affort or dont want to buy it due to some boycoting to IW can stil play the game....

    but the main project developer wants to quit, cus of guys like you and other hack sites makes there work for nothing.....

    personally i hate every wallhacker, aimboter or what ever hack your using trying to ruin every online there possibly is, cus you have no skill, and want to score some points.....but fck that, thats not the reason i'm here....

    pls stop making them, for the sake of the aiW project.....

    hope some grownups do understand this and quit making this, or some head admin that wil forbid this....
    I bet it's hacks made for the real mw2, but that work with w/e that is.

  4. #4
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow


    You come to a bunch of liars, thieves, and cheaters to beg for us to stop? You insult us, and expect us to pity you? Leave.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  5. #5
    vonDuTch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i insult you, dont make me laugh...........

    you are the guys that are the insults of online gaming..........

  6. #6
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    i insult you, dont make me laugh...........

    you are the guys that are the insults of online gaming..........
    You're the fail fuck.

    You're an insult to gamers everywhere.

  7. #7
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post


    You're the fail fuck.

    You're an insult to gamers everywhere.
    UHM.

    I support this statement.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  8. #8
    vonDuTch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    says the hacker, go jurk yourself in a corner!! you guys are a bunch of kids that cant play a game like its suppost to cus you all dont have any skil what so ever to play it like that, instead you make or buy skil and ruin every other gamers game!! you all are the failures here...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to vonDuTch79 For This Useful Post:

    gtbtintu (08-02-2010)

  10. #9
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    says the hacker, go jurk yourself in a corner!! you guys are a bunch of kids that cant play a game like its suppost to cus you all dont have any skil what so ever to play it like that, instead you make or buy skil and ruin every other gamers game!! you all are the failures here...
    Oh yeah I hack?

    LOLFAILFUCKISFAIL.

  11. #10
    vonDuTch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    is that all you guys have to say, that i fail, cus you make/use hacks, you guys are realy pethetic..
    Last edited by vonDuTch79; 07-28-2010 at 10:20 AM.

  12. #11
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    says the hacker, go jurk yourself in a corner!! you guys are a bunch of kids that cant play a game like its suppost to cus you all dont have any skil what so ever to play it like that, instead you make or buy skil and ruin every other gamers game!! you all are the failures here...
    Most of us don't buy skill, we get free skill /

    Using hackers as an excuse as to why YOU SUCK is not healthy

  13. #12
    vonDuTch79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post


    Most of us don't buy skill, we get free skill /

    Using hackers as an excuse as to why YOU SUCK is not healthy
    its getting more unreal as it already is..... grow up, free skill, and blaming you for me not getting my score.....hahahahaha, your the once that suck!!

  14. #13
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    is that all you guys have to say, that i fail, cus you make/use hacks, you guys are realy pethetic..
    Nigga, I don't hack.

    Neither does rainbow.

    YOU CAN SMD

  15. #14
    noeasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If any of you instead of hacking, give a hand to developers alteriwnet, maybe something good will come out ...

    One reason is a good project which is a hand

    sorry my bad English, this is only the opinion of a player.

    Bye guys


    ITA:

    Se qualcuno di voi invece di smanettare, desse una mano agli sviluppatori di alteriwnet, forse qualcosa di buono ne uscirebbe...

    Anche perchè è un buon progetto ha cui serve una mano,

    scusate il mio cattivo inglese, questa è solo l'opinione di un giocatore.

    Bye ragazzi

  16. #15
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by vonDuTch79 View Post
    is that all you guys have to say, that i fail, cus you make/use hacks, you guys are realy pethetic..
    I like making others ragequit.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Alteriw Hack & Unban Tool (Jan 9 2011)
    By xChocolatex in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 10:58 PM
  2. [Solved]Legit looking hacks for alteriw?
    By ProDiiGy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 07:26 PM
  3. Any hacks for alterIW
    By butchas in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:20 AM
  4. alteriw hack
    By ^^Alex^^ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 05:48 AM
  5. Mw2 alterIw hacks
    By spencermiles in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:36 AM