Thread: God.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 221
  1. #151
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post


    He is aloud to choose freely on what religion he wants to believe in and if he converts for a reason that may not make sense to you. You shouldn't judge if you do not want to be judged in the same way. Over a million things can be said to prove every religion to be wrong with science yet there is still religion. That is because we choose whether or not to believe and not to be judged by what we believe in.
    I do wish to be judged like that. I wish to be judged on what makes sense, not what I would blindly follow.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  2. #152
    Hagerad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Posts
    2,623
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    284
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Religion = troll

    dis is why we don't talk about religion or politics, ppl get butthurt
    I support what you just said.
    Ex warrock minion


  3. #153
    Derail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hm,let me see.....
    Posts
    5,262
    Reputation
    360
    Thanks
    1,125
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It's all a matter of opinions?

  4. #154
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    God is real...Jesus died for our sins...nuff said

  5. #155
    Nirvana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What is this i dont even
    Posts
    6,101
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    670
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    God is real...Jesus died for our sins...nuff said
    What people imagined back then as jesus,i would imagine as an average homeless man.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirvana For This Useful Post:

    Viper 85626 (07-28-2010)

  7. #156
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,868
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,710
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    God is real...Jesus died for our sins...nuff said
    Because you said it, I believe it.

    Thank you Jesus.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. #157
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by aussy1995 View Post
    God is real...Jesus died for our sins...nuff said
    How is that enough said? You did not even provide an argument.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  9. #158
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I see the light, thanks Aussyfaggot.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Czar For This Useful Post:

    InCognito (07-28-2010),Rvn (07-28-2010)

  11. #159
    Viper 85626's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you're not...
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    466
    My Mood
    In Love
    I learned a few days ago what faith really meant. It is a strong belief, or opinion of something without actually knowing if it's real or having any evidence at all. And the funny thing is that churches tell you about faith. A priest at the church my parents drag me to always says to believe in your faith and God's faith. If he had a better education, he would know he is just telling people to believe in something that obviously has no proof. And my mom keeps telling me to read the bible which I like to call, "The Book of Lies."

  12. #160
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post


    Bible: Earth is approx. 6,000 years old.

    Dinosaurs where around millions of years ago. Thanks carbon dating.

    Oil is made from organic matter decomposing for millions of years. Thanks carbon dating.

    Star's take millions of years for the light to reach our eyes on Earth due to "light years", Thanks science.


    /Win.

    ... dumb nigga doesn't know the first thing about carbon dating...
    Carbon dating is used to date things <50,000 years old you retard.
    The latest that dinosaurs were around was 65 million years ago, making carbon dating obsolete 1300 times over. Learn your dating methods fucktard.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

  13. #161
    Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,057
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    651
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Paroxysm is the end-all to any debate involving science, religion, or politics.



    FFFFUUUUUUUU-
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

  14. #162
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSnail View Post
    Paroxysm is the end-all to any debate involving science, religion, or politics.



    FFFFUUUUUUUU-
    You just gay.

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  15. #163
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,711
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.L View Post


    Ive observerd 3 different religions. yet I've only encounted one that teaches to Praise god for your blessings, and turn to god in trials. Which is pretty much Asking him for help. why would you blame him? either you deserved the bad fortune, or he is testing you to see if you have strong faith in him. If you are someone that encounters misfortunes and instantly feel the urge to blame anyone but yourself. you my sir are weak minded and weak in faith.

    yes I have been in the same religion for my whole life. only cause I feel that is the true church.

    Why?

    because everything is based on the bible. Nothing in the preachers opinion or idea is stated within services. And the bible coincidence the churches establishment. and it matches it completely.
    Yes, it's all for the better good. What gives you reason to believe that there's anything to judge? Do you see a spiritual mystical being with powers that walks around doing miracles? Or do you see a bunch of uneducated ex-slaves saps being fooled into thinking someone who isn't a God, really is one? Has he even physically manifested himself in any way in modern times?

    If you encounter fortune, why should you give him credit when you don't give him credit for your misfortunes. You see, it's all a matter of opinion, I can look for misfortune and that could be my calling. Maybe I should praise him for giving me the misfortune I'm looking for. NO WAIT HES TESTING ME RIGHT?!

    I don't need some supernatural force to explain the problems and successes in life, instead I look toward myself to learn and grow off those experiences. Yeah, I'm weak minded. I'll remember that when there's a major crisis, I'm looking for a solution, and you are praying to your savior sky god for help.

    Wow, preachers read directly from the book. Maybe you should go to those book signings where the author reads from their book. I'm sure it will meet your requirements, right? I mean, we still are both talking about fiction...



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    InCognito (07-28-2010)

  17. #164
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired



    well, we know Satin is real. ^
    so god must be real...

  18. #165
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    I hate these threads. You can't argue your point either way to completion with solid evidence.


Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gunz god mode
    By pepsi_dude_777 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:00 PM
  2. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
  3. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM