View Poll Results: DeGMOD Endrit?

Voters
36. This poll is closed
  • Endrit is a God

    27 75.00%
  • Endrit is a God

    9 25.00%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 122
  1. #16
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gourav is criticizing people =/.

    Shows how hypocritically minded you are, not necessarily in that post.

    @ when you said smartie isn't a mod. Tom kind of said 'smartie was never on.'
    Last edited by Inna; 11-04-2007 at 04:43 PM.

  2. #17
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    I've only seen Endrit like on like 3 times. I've been on these forums a while now and never even really knew he was existent. I had to vote yes.

  3. #18
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    You joined before I did and you saw Endrit only 3 times?

  4. #19
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You joined before I did and you saw Endrit only 3 times?
    Yup. Maybe he was just on at different times then me and I'm not being exact. I guess i meant a couple or a few times. It's just i rarely saw him.

  5. #20
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

  6. #21
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    i voted no
    i mean he must have dont something right to become a mod
    doesn't matter if your inactive maybe he has alot of shit going on cant blame the guy
    and it should be good for all the fuckin spammers and scammers and all them bitches less authority to look out for
    but im saying yes only because of the fact that he has earned the spot and we should see what he thinks of this before saying shit about him because after all he still IS a mod

  7. #22
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    i voted no
    i mean he must have dont something right to become a mod
    doesn't matter if your inactive maybe he has alot of shit going on cant blame the guy
    and it should be good for all the fuckin spammers and scammers and all them bitches less authority to look out for
    but im saying yes only because of the fact that he has earned the spot and we should see what he thinks of this before saying shit about him because after all he still IS a mod
    I'll have you know that Arun can say whatever the fuck he wants about EndriT, because Arun has power ever everyone except for Dave. It isn't that EndriT has shit going on in his life, it's that he simply doesn't care about us anymore because he has another forum now. Rest assured that when he is stripped of his moderator privileges, Dave and Arun will see a new GMOD appointed. And besides, EndriT has been a douche these days. And I don't know what you're thinking, cause you don't even know the guy.

  8. #23
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    I'll have you know that Arun can say whatever the fuck he wants about EndriT, because Arun has power ever everyone except for Dave. It isn't that EndriT has shit going on in his life, it's that he simply doesn't care about us anymore because he has another forum now. Rest assured that when he is stripped of his moderator privileges, Dave and Arun will see a new GMOD appointed. And besides, EndriT has been a douche these days. And I don't know what you're thinking, cause you don't even know the guy.
    yeah i obviously dont
    thats why i was confused why everyone was bitching at him
    and i still dont
    but he didnt do anything to me or shit and most people want him out so thats fucked up
    and i didnt know he had another forum
    i dont really know the history of mpgh.?

  9. #24
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    if you dont know then dont say =/

  10. #25
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    if you dont know then dont say =/
    just trying to back him up cause everyone seems to hate him
    and i dont see the real reason why
    and yet i still dont

  11. #26
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    just trying to back him up cause everyone seems to hate him
    and i dont see the real reason why
    and yet i still dont
    Endrit was wierd he ban people for no reason even if you the stupidest thing =/ every one hated him for that if you say shit to him he will use the ban stick on you he was a terrorist and an annoying to some and to some well to some didn't care lol

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gourav2122 For This Useful Post:

    Doupleganger (11-06-2007),supsupsup (11-05-2007)

  13. #27
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    rofl thanks for the info
    i still cant go either way since he did nothing to me

  14. #28
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    rofl thanks for the info
    i still cant go either way since he did nothing to me
    believe me if endrit was still here he would ban your ass for saying any anything
    i made him sounds like jerk xD sorry but well he is sort of one


    (for some reason now to think of he was nice to O.o)

  15. #29
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    but he didnt do anything to me or shit and most people want him out so thats fucked up
    stupit statment

  16. #30
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    stupit statment
    This coming from the fucking dumbass who can't spell stupid or statement
    nice
    please can you do me a quick favor?
    get a gun point it to your head and shoot

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  3. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
  4. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM