View Poll Results: DeGMOD Endrit?

Voters
36. This poll is closed
  • Endrit is a God

    27 75.00%
  • Endrit is a God

    9 25.00%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 122
  1. #46
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    And thats why you're a faggot and no one likes you.
    Of course...

    I have another reason and I don't want to say it.

  2. #47
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    those are some facts
    Amen to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    Of course...

    I have another reason and I don't want to say it.
    Say it, or stop flapping your smelly beef curtains you dirty vagina.
    Last edited by Mexiforce; 11-05-2007 at 09:47 PM.

  3. #48
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    And thats why you're a faggot and no one likes you.
    I don't see how no one likes him and he somehow "magically" became a super user? Although I've never really seen you tehnoob.

  4. #49
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    those are some facts
    That's some ignorance you have there.

    "You're a faggot" is considered an opinion and "no one likes you" is an assumption.

  5. #50
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    That's some ignorance you have there.

    "You're a faggot" is considered an opinion and "no one likes you" is an assumption.
    I'll have you know that no one wanted you to become a super, yet Dave made you one anyways. That's the truth.

  6. #51
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    I don't see how no one likes him and he somehow "magically" became a super user? Although I've never really seen you tehnoob.
    he became a super because arun was being a faggot one day and made him one because no one wanted him as one. gtfo.


    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    That's some ignorance you have there.

    "You're a faggot" is considered an opinion and "no one likes you" is an assumption.
    see above

  7. #52
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    i read all of your posts, be courteous enough to read mine; at least this one.




    everyone likes me here, except idiots like you, whom i don't care about. get a hobby? what the fuck? you don't know me, don't pretend to. i have a shitload of hobbies, i have a social life. i have a life. i do this in my spare time.

    i get banned all the time because that's what happens to supers. our other title is "users awaiting ban". you can have your opinion, i'm not saying you can't. i'm saying don't use your malformed opinion to try and change the future of a site in which you just joined. what if your vote changed his fate, and he stayed a gmod, and he came back and saw this thread? you know what he would do? he would ban everyone that posted in here, including you. why? because he can.

    see what happens when you use misinformed opinions?

    PROTIP: don't





    btw, if he comes back, now all he'll do is ban me, because i said he'd ban everyone else, and he hates me because i call him out all the time, and he'll do anything to prove me wrong.
    rofl i WAS courteous enough and i did read it all
    sorry if you felt hurt that i didnt read yours..?
    and is it so wrong to try to CHANGE mpgh?
    i mean you said that arun and dave dont like endrit anyways so my insignificant opinon wont matter to these mods anyhow
    im just saying that it would be nice to wait and see wht he has to say before we do anything
    and your hobbys thing i only said that because everytime your on i see you on..
    so i wanted to help out??
    i see that your calming down and with that i am too
    and if you do get banned its my bad and i am sorry for that
    but if he stays i really dont care if i get banned i just wanted to help a mod out EVEN when he isnt on

  8. #53
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    rofl i WAS courteous enough and i did read it all
    How can you say that when you fully said his post was too long and you didn't read it all.

  9. #54
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    he became a super because arun was being a faggot one day and made him one because no one wanted him as one. gtfo.




    see above
    Who are you?

    Ace?


    Let me clarify myself.

    "No one likes you" is considered an assumption because timebeast doesn't know me personally.

    I may be wrong about the faggot part, but if I am, it's probably also an assumption.

  10. #55
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
    he became a super because arun was being a faggot one day and made him one because no one wanted him as one. gtfo.




    see above
    Wow, you really are an asshole for no reason. I didn't know that i was wondering. If you want to start a flame war, I will start off by saying I'm not the idiot that put the fix to "not being able to see threads in marketplace" in the actual marketplace. No one can view your fix dipshit.

  11. #56
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    I'll have you know that no one wanted you to become a super, yet Dave made you one anyways. That's the truth.
    I already know that.

  12. #57
    supsupsup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    How can you say that when you fully said his post was too long and you didn't read it all.
    the one that said
    i read all your posts and be courteous and blah blah
    thats the post i read!

  13. #58
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    Wow, you really are an asshole for no reason. I didn't know that i was wondering. If you want to start a flame war, I will start off by saying I'm not the idiot that put the fix to "not being able to see threads in marketplace" in the actual marketplace. No one can view your fix dipshit.
    You really are stupid not to realize that that was the joke. He posted the fix because he and I get a laugh out of people being complete idiots, clicking the post over and over and seeing nothing happen.

  14. #59
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    You really are stupid not to realize that that was the joke. He posted the fix because he and I get a laugh out of people being complete idiots, clicking the post over and over and seeing nothing happen.
    Alright, I was pretty sure he wasn't that stupid, but then again, you never know. And yeah, it was pretty funny.

  15. #60
    sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
    rofl i WAS courteous enough and i did read it all
    sorry if you felt hurt that i didnt read yours..?
    and is it so wrong to try to CHANGE mpgh?
    i mean you said that arun and dave dont like endrit anyways so my insignificant opinon wont matter to these mods anyhow
    im just saying that it would be nice to wait and see wht he has to say before we do anything
    and your hobbys thing i only said that because everytime your on i see you on..
    so i wanted to help out??
    i see that your calming down and with that i am too
    and if you do get banned its my bad and i am sorry for that
    but if he stays i really dont care if i get banned i just wanted to help a mod out EVEN when he isnt on
    omfg you're such an idiot. i'm not even replying to the first two lines, your pathetic attempt at cynicism.

    YES IT'S WRONG TO TRY TO CHANGE MPGH IF YOU'RE A FUCKING NOOB AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING

    it's true, your opinion won't matter. but what if it did? you would've fucked us all over big time.

    i know what you're saying, but you're wrong. it wouldn't be nice. as i said before...TWICE, he would ban everyone.

    i'm alway on because i leave my computer on 24/7

    i've been calm throughout this, i'm not calming down

    if i get banned i don't really care, i've been banned 28 times


    uh yeah..at that last line..

    kiss ass

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  3. Connection About for Annomalation in Game
    By asdasd in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 09:17 PM
  4. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM