Thread: JESUS CHRIST.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =\ I'm trying to start conversation on these forums; and is it not working? The past 6 topics have several replys.

*edit*
    I wasn't saying "fuck you" to timebeast, I said it to death god when I was mad at him. I would never curse at timebeast because all the flames he makes are good ones, and his grammer is vary good.

Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    First of all,

Quadruple post, which should definitely be a ban.

Second,

Don't talk to Timebeast that way,

Third,

Name some people you consider "Cool", that like you.
    I would excpect a little bit more research before you think a 741 post 'noob' quad posted. I know the rules of this forum, If you have read any of my posts, It was never to flame anyone. -_- I did flame death_god one time; but that doesn't count. I did not mean 'You' as in timebeast. Nor did I mean to curse anyone.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-07-2007 at 09:18 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    =\ I'm trying to start conversation on these forums; and is it not working? The past 6 topics have several replys.

*edit*
    I wasn't saying "fuck you" to timebeast, I said it to death god when I was mad at him. I would never curse at timebeast because all the flames he makes are good ones, and his grammer is vary good.

I would excpect a little bit more research before you think a 741 post 'noob' quad posted. I know the rules of this forum, If you have read any of my posts, It was never to flame anyone. -_- I did flame death_god one time; but that doesn't count. I did not mean 'You' as in timebeast. Nor did I mean to curse anyone.
    Understood, My bad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I would excpect a little bit more research before you think a 741 post 'noob' quad posted.
    I would expect you know that people with more posts than you do that.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    I would expect you know that people with more posts than you do that.
    ay very true

I do it very often

Thanks
    A similar thing happened to Gourav's penis, it was amputated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
    That wasn't what i was talking about. I'm talking about, in the last two weeks he started 500% more topics than anyone else.
    true and they all involve him sucking at life like his teacher bitched at him or he got low scores he dont got much time or some cunt dont like him
    and stuff of that sort
    to me i think the guy is just to self centered about most of the stuff and thinks low of himself from what i can tell from his threads about "how much it sucks to me" crap

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    -_- That was like a month ago. Get over it. And who the fuck are you judging what I am. You are not me, so you have to knowledg what-so-ever about me, Keep to your-self, and i'll keep to my-self. And stop using the word "cunt". its a word a dislike vary much.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
    But is has seriously been going on for weeks.

BTW: Where do you live? Usually no one is active the time i am.
    Well I was active because I stood up late on the computer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    -_- That was like a month ago. Get over it. And who the fuck are you judging what I am. You are not me, so you have to knowledg what-so-ever about me, Keep to your-self, and i'll keep to my-self. And stop using the word "cunt". its a word a dislike vary much.
    Would you stop using so many god damn hyphens, and you only used it correctly in one "word".

People will judge you regardless of what you say, it's how everybody is; opinionated.

Thanks
    What does Jesus Christ have to do with anything?

I don't know if anyone noticed this but anytime anything goes wrong or bad. We tend to say...

"Oh my God" or "Jesus Christ" or "Oh my F*kn God" or "Jusus F*kn Christ"

Handy work by the Devil.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    To attract attention due to the extremely generic and conventional title.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Kanna why are you being so rude to me. Ever since a couple of days ago you have started acting really mean.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why? Because you are becoming an ignorant faggot.

But, at least you stopped posting so many threads.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    What does Jesus Christ have to do with anything?

I don't know if anyone noticed this but anytime anything goes wrong or bad. We tend to say...

"Oh my God" or "Jesus Christ" or "Oh my F*kn God" or "Jusus F*kn Christ"

Handy work by the Devil.
    preach elsewhere faggot

fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god fuck god

ALL HAIL SATAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Why? Because you are becoming an ignorant faggot.

But, at least you stopped posting so many threads.
    The meaning of ignorant

1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
    2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
    3. uninformed; unaware.
    4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

I am not stupid. I am sick of people acting as if they know everything about me. As if they have the right to decide what I am.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast