Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 115 of 115
  1. #106
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post
    Mindtek, ur room owns
    thanks(:




    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post
    The question is..... where do i get parts? Like anywhere? Bestbuy?

    they can get pricey. i get my shit at micro center.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  2. #107
    Brizingir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GFX section
    Posts
    3,810
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post
    The question is..... where do i get parts? Like anywhere? Bestbuy?
    lol..anywhere.

    just search for the best parts..

    ill tell u a story. this story says, why building PC's is better than buying them.

    I had friends who wre building PC's, so i went to them, i was needing a new PC, i said, build me an omagawd shit motherfucking kick ass PC, they asked, how muchim ready to spend, i said..1500$, their answer was: come back tomorrow.

    and u know what i got for that price?
    this was the time when i7 just came out.

    These niggaz made me a PC with super good processor,graphics card and all shit and only for 1500.$, PC with these specs would cost like 3000$ in the shop, but i got it only for 1500 ...
    That PC was at the time when AC 1 came out.
    It was running it at 300FPS on max graphics.
    Last edited by Brizingir; 08-02-2010 at 09:32 PM.

  3. #108
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol k, i'll take a look at it.... If i'm just starting from scratch, and i just upgrade it as i go, everything becomes cheaper. All my friends build computers, so i was like, meh might as well build one .
    Been here for awhile now.....

  4. #109
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Are you trying to stalk our pcs or something? Maybe fap over good looking ones
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  5. #110
    molina174's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At My Dreams Zzz
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post


    lol..anywhere.

    just search for the best parts..

    ill tell u a story. this story says, why building PC's is better than buying them.

    I had friends who wre building PC's, so i went to them, i was needing a new PC, i said, build me an omagawd shit motherfucking kick ass PC, they asked, how muchim ready to spend, i said..1500$, their answer was: come back tomorrow.

    and u know what i got for that price?
    this was the time when i7 just came out.

    These niggaz made me a PC with super good processor,graphics card and all shit and only for 1500.$, PC with these specs would cost like 3000$ in the shop, but i got it only for 1500 ...
    That PC was at the time when AC 1 came out.
    It was running it at 300FPS on max graphics.
    thats just beast man wow u still got that computer or got pic's of it let us see


  6. #111
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i run at 800 fps O_O in games...


    Multi

  7. #112
    MusteK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH-MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Posts
    239
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    everyone is taking pic from google images bunch of noobsw.

  8. #113
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by MusteK View Post
    everyone is taking pic from google images bunch of noobsw.
    this is mpgh dur...


    Multi

  9. #114
    `Bobs Bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    930
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post

    Lmao i actaully have that same tower.

    + bigger monitor
    + new keyboard
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

  10. #115
    [D]rUg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajones View Post
    trol trol troll

    thanks nice thread i like
    Last edited by [D]rUg; 08-04-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. How to get a picture on your siggy.
    By Gun and run in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 11:57 PM
  2. Sigs? pictures under your sentence
    By pain in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 08:31 AM
  3. Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend!
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 01:59 PM
  4. Do you take drugs to improve your gameplay?
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:48 PM
  5. the HA MY PICTURE BEATS YOUR PICTURE game
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 12:30 PM