Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    Yeah because Lil Wayne was the first person to ever pierce his lip right? Fail statement.
    tell me some1 who pierced there lip before lil wayne who people know


    Multi

  2. #17
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    tell me some1 who pierced there lip before lil wayne who people know
    Travis McCoy, of Gym Class Heroes, Amy Winehouse, Ashley Massaro, Christine Dolce aka ForBiddeN and Mutya Buena of former Sugababes fame. Travis Barker from blink 182. Benji Madden of Good Charlotte. And way more people.

    When did he even pierce his lip? 2008? TONS OF PEOPLE HAD IT WAY BEFORE HIM. YOU LOSE.

  3. #18
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    Travis McCoy, of Gym Class Heroes, Amy Winehouse, Ashley Massaro, Christine Dolce aka ForBiddeN and Mutya Buena of former Sugababes fame. Travis Barker from blink 182. Benji Madden of Good Charlotte. And way more people.

    When did he even pierce his lip? 2008? TONS OF PEOPLE HAD IT WAY BEFORE HIM. YOU LOSE.
    people who had an impact i dont even know none of those white people music -_-


    Multi

  4. #19
    molina174's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At My Dreams Zzz
    Posts
    430
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post
    Fail guide. What if the store doesn't have sterilized needles?

    That would be horrible.

    LOL, yeah, good guide... but o.o... thats pretty fuckin hard core o.o To do like your own piercings...
    they always have sterilized needles


  5. #20
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    people who had an impact i dont even know none of those white people music -_-
    How has Lil Wayne made an impact? Because he's black? You're argument is terrible. Using you're logic it's safe to say that Lil Wayne copied Travis Barker. Travis Barkers net worth is about 70 Million. While Lil Wayne sits around 55-60 Million net worth. So Travis Barker has made a bigger impact. And had his lip pierced long before nigga Wayne.

  6. #21
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    How has Lil Wayne made an impact? Because he's black? You're argument is terrible. Using you're logic it's safe to say that Lil Wayne copied Travis Barker. Travis Barkers net worth is about 70 Million. While Lil Wayne sits around 55-60 Million net worth. So Travis Barker has made a bigger impact. And had his lip pierced long before nigga Wayne.
    Who the hell is travis barker?
    Wasn't he just a drummer?


    Multi

  7. #22
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Musician. Producer. And drummer. "Just a drummer?" Ok then Dwayne is "Just a rapper"

  8. #23
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    Musician. Producer. And drummer. "Just a drummer?" Ok then Dwayne is "Just a rapper"
    He is just a rapper....


    Multi

  9. #24
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    He is just a rapper....
    And you claim he is the reason that people pierce their lip? I had mine pierced before 06. Long before Lil Wayne had his. He didn't start it. Everybody isn't copying Lil Wayne. You a Drake wanna be because you got him as you're avatar? I don't think so. I'm done arguing with you. You lose.

  10. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    And you claim he is the reason that people pierce their lip? I had mine pierced before 06. Long before Lil Wayne had his. He didn't start it. Everybody isn't copying Lil Wayne. You a Drake wanna be because you got him as you're avatar? I don't think so. I'm done arguing with you. You lose.
    I love trolling made u success


    Multi

  11. #26
    SofaKingH4rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom, England
    Posts
    1,751
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    I love trolling made u success

  12. #27
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 100dom1 View Post
    You okay?


    Multi

  13. #28
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Or you could get a job, go to a piercing shop or whatever its called like a normal person, and get it pierced there.
    Think about it. You don't have to read a page of red writing!




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  14. #29
    Mr.G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,530
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    50
    No a la lectura de largo
    u take a knife,jab/cut
    u take your ring push/pull
    done.

  15. #30
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    i had my the center of my lip peirced years ago

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guide On Using Olly Debugger
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:12 AM