Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322

    Where the fuck is everyone?

    shits dead... where the fuck are the pepole at?

  2. #2
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,869
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,710
    My Mood
    Devilish
    School nigga, I should be at school too but im too fking sick.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  3. #3
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    School nigga, I should be at school too but im too fking sick.
    LIES!
    I too are at school but still owning your forums =o

  4. #4
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,869
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,710
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    LIES!
    I too are at school but still owning your forums =o
    BACK TO YOUR HOLE!

    I am going to my evening class tho =>

    I have to study for a test right now... too sick to tho =<





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  5. #5
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    whats your school i will come to pedo rape you little nigger there telll me

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Blackhat Hacker
    gunot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,861
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    whats your school i will come to pedo rape you little nigger there telll me
    banned 24 hours for saying stupid stuff and having a fucking ugly avatar

  7. #7
    White Mask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    United States Of America (Proud and Honored)
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    62

    yeah true

    when i first came to mpgh.net there was school of course and many many ppl...
    now theres barely any new posts recently and not much ppl active each day...
    maybe some here and there but way to little...i myself duno why though

  8. #8
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mask View Post
    when i first came to mpgh.net there was school of course and many many ppl...
    now theres barely any new posts recently and not much ppl active each day...
    maybe some here and there but way to little...i myself duno why though
    ITS BCUZ THE LEECHERS LEFT THE FORUM!
    Super Happy Fun Time

    "...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

  9. #9
    Death God_II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I am here so you do not need to worry!

  10. #10
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Death God_II View Post
    I am here so you do not need to worry!
    Shut up

    You're the reason why people leave

  11. #11
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    I thought Gourav said he wasn't going to stay here? lol Mike gtfo you know no one likes you and that your just going to get banned anyway. Your opinion doesn't count.

  12. #12
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    141
    SCHOOL BRADA i say school !!! school season is killing every1 atm :S

  13. #13
    ikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    I thought Gourav said he wasn't going to stay here? lol Mike gtfo you know no one likes you and that your just going to get banned anyway. Your opinion doesn't count.

    i come here to pedo rape you kids or get help from MPGHions to pedo attack other people

  14. #14
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ikki View Post
    i come here to pedo rape you kids or get help from MPGHions to pedo attack other people
    Eww Gourav, I thought you left?

  15. #15
    tungsten79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    omg... there's still no1 about... guess gourav raped them all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 04:43 PM
  2. SOUTH PARK the fucking movie :D
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 05:50 PM
  3. Where the hell is everyone?
    By SadisticGrin in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 12:58 AM
  4. What - The - FUCK?!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:58 AM