The meaning of "yes" and how to say it in over 15 languages.
1. A word fat people say when offered more food.
2. A "progressive rock" ("prog rock," "album-oriented rock") band from the '70s - today best known for the song "Owner Of A Lonely Heart," one of 16 year old Pieman's faves.
3. The only legitimate answer to questions about sex on official forms.
4. The universal "safety word."
5. What a gal means when she says: "No!" during the portion of a date when foreplay has run its course and it's time for the guy to round 3rd base for home.
1. In English: Yes
2. In Spanish: Si
3. In German: Ja
4. In French: Oui
5. In Guido: You Know It! Badda bing badda boom!
6. In Polish: Tak
7. In Armenian: Ayo
8. In Hebrew: Ken
9. In Turkish: Evet
10. In Jew: YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. In Ebonic: HELL YEAH WHITE MUTHAFUCKA
12. In Gayanese: Of course, you silly willy!
13. In Japanese: HOOIIIIII
14. In Chinese: Ching wing ding minga tink chinka ling loo liu bangu...
Last edited by Niku ・(￣∀￣)・; 08-04-2010 at 10:13 PM.
"Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom