Thread: The Box

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 89
  1. #16
    Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    3,191
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    242
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i also think into the future like
    what will happen when all the food goes away
    what will happen when Dave dies and mpgh goes away
    what will happen in 2012
    will jesus ever fight satan

  2. #17
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by evan80 View Post
    i also think into the future like
    what will happen when all the food goes away
    what will happen when Dave dies and mpgh goes away
    what will happen in 2012
    will jesus ever fight satan
    Don't fear 2012.

    The Mayans thought the earth was flat.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Son For This Useful Post:

    CyberGenius (08-05-2010)

  4. #18
    Kochikame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by evan80 View Post
    i also think into the future like
    what will happen when all the food goes away
    what will happen when Dave dies and mpgh goes away
    what will happen in 2012
    will jesus ever fight satan
    1-food always gonna have it.
    2-If this website Die, there much others sites.
    3-People are saying 2012 is the END of the world, all that is lies and more Lies, do you have any proof, to prove that? No.
    4-Jesus will come back to rescute that people who beleive in him and trust it.

  5. #19
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochikame View Post


    1-food always gonna have it.
    2-If this website Die, there much others sites.
    3-People are saying 2012 is the END of the world, all that is lies and more Lies, do you have any proof, to prove that? No.
    4-Jesus will come back to rescute that people who beleive in him and trust it.
    How can you say 2012 won't happen because there is no proof, but you say Jesus will come back? There is no proof of Jesus either.

  6. #20
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by evan80 View Post
    i also think into the future like
    what will happen when all the food goes away
    what will happen when Dave dies and mpgh goes away
    what will happen in 2012
    will jesus ever fight satan
    Its a constant battle between good and evil for souls
    or so i have come to realise.

  7. #21
    Kochikame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    How can you say 2012 won't happen because there is no proof, but you say Jesus will come back? There is no proof of Jesus either.
    actually there is more proof then 2012 end of the world/earth.

  8. #22
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Its a constant battle between good and evil for souls
    or so i have come to realise.
    The good and evil of mankind. But a higher force?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kochikame View Post


    actually there is more proof then 2012 end of the world/earth.
    I'm not debating that. I'm asking how you can assume 2012 wont happen because there is no proof. But yet you have blind faith in a book written by a regular person.

  9. #23
    Kochikame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cool
    I didnt believe in a faith Book, Reality is a Lie. all i can do is listen to others people

  10. #24
    Hahne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    M.P.G.H
    Posts
    4,551
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Asleep
    hmmm da fuk
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

    EX.

  11. #25
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    Meek Millz;2431661]The good and evil of mankind. But a higher force?
    What if you new more than the average person about the answers to alot of these questions would you expose your knowledge to your fellow man's detriment? hypothetically speaking of course.

  12. #26
    Kochikame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    292
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahne View Post
    hmmm da fuk
    if you want to spam go to spam section.

    no reason to you say that.

  13. #27
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    What if you new more than the average person about the answers to alot of these questions would you expose your knowledge to your fellow man's detriment? hypothetically speaking of course.
    My answer is no. I don't think people could handle the truth. Because reality is so much stranger than any science fiction story. And if knowledge is truly power, this would destroy us.

  14. #28
    Hahne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    M.P.G.H
    Posts
    4,551
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    795
    My Mood
    Asleep
    illuminati in control of lots but what is in control of the illuminati satan ?

    who does satan serve ? i think there are lots of other life forms out there and possibly lots of mpgh websites on other planets XD
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

    EX.

  15. #29
    Prinz019's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    94
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If there is time why is there no control over it? O.O
    Little Sam.


  16. #30
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Meek Millz View Post
    My answer is no. I don't think people could handle the truth. Because reality is so much stranger than any science fiction story. And if knowledge is truly power, this would destroy us.
    Exactley my point so life goes on and the strongest most powerfull knowledge is kept a secret for an obvious reason.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

    Son (08-05-2010)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question about the box Trick ( mutation mode )
    By TheLeader2 in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 05:48 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to use the Box / No Sky Hack, Injector Included.
    By Greengo in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:49 PM
  3. [Tutorial] Warhead in the box
    By niker91 in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:29 PM
  4. Think Inside The Box-Grave Digger
    By TearsOfRaz in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 11:05 AM
  5. [Release] Think Inside The Box-Grave Digger Glitch
    By TearsOfRaz in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:00 AM