Thread: 2012

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 212
  1. #196
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    20+ pages daum lets keep going XD


    Multi

  2. #197
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    20+ pages daum lets keep going XD
    Am I the only one who displays 20 posts at a time?

  3. #198
    woody48420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    not sure...
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    Am I the only one who displays 20 posts at a time?
    i think so...unless there is a way to change it... if so i have to figure it out..

  4. #199
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    If 2012 doesnt exist will we go from 2011 to 2013?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  5. #200
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    If 2012 doesnt exist will we go from 2011 to 2013?


    Made my day
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  6. #201
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    For real man. Im sick of people saying 2012 doesnt exist. If 2012 doesnt exist We go from 2011 to 2013? Whats gonna happen when its time for 2012? Are we going into a void for a year?

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  7. #202
    woody48420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    not sure...
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    For real man. Im sick of people saying 2012 doesnt exist. If 2012 doesnt exist We go from 2011 to 2013? Whats gonna happen when its time for 2012? Are we going into a void for a year?
    eh screw it im game for takin out a year....
    we dont need 2012 anyway..

  8. #203
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by woody48420 View Post
    eh screw it im game for takin out a year....
    we dont need 2012 anyway..
    Why not? 2011 to 2013? Explain That nidder

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  9. #204
    woody48420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    not sure...
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post


    Why not? 2011 to 2013? Explain That nidder
    well it all depends on how far back ya read....its about all the 2012 doomsday crap.... and i think we come to the conclusion that nothin was gunna happen...

  10. #205
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by woody48420 View Post
    well it all depends on how far back ya read....its about all the 2012 doomsday crap.... and i think we come to the conclusion that nothin was gunna happen...
    Nothing is gonna happen.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  11. #206
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by woody48420 View Post
    well it all depends on how far back ya read....its about all the 2012 doomsday crap.... and i think we come to the conclusion that nothin was gunna happen...
    You're a redneck nidder like toxins redneck 36 year old voice.

    The Doomsday shit would happen Dec 21 2012. At the END of 2012. Learn your days

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  12. #207
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I just don't give a shit
    you guys are too tense over this.
    Just be patient.
    You're all worrying yourselves.
    I believe, that if nothing happens on 2012's specific date.
    People are going to do that:
    BEFORE I DIE, IM GOING TO STEAL SHIT and RAPE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR.
    then after that, madness, and everybody's in jail.
    I'll be sitting on my computer chair laughing at you fuckers.


  13. #208
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I just don't give a shit
    you guys are too tense over this.
    Just be patient.
    You're all worrying yourselves.
    I believe, that if nothing happens on 2012's specific date.
    People are going to do that:
    BEFORE I DIE, IM GOING TO STEAL SHIT and RAPE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR.
    then after that, madness, and everybody's in jail.
    I'll be sitting on my computer chair laughing at you fuckers.
    Ill be on mpgh laughing at

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  14. #209
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post

    Ill be on mpgh laughing at
    Impossible.
    MPGH will be gone due to Sam's auto-trolling program he's invented by then, which crashes everything, and Sam's picture will show up on your screen, thus imploding your eyes and then your ears, and all your skin will be burnt.


  15. #210
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Impossible.
    MPGH will be gone due to Sam's auto-trolling program he's invented by then, which crashes everything, and Sam's picture will show up on your screen, thus imploding your eyes and then your ears, and all your skin will be burnt.
    lol cool story bro
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wayne Newton - 2012
    By Mr.President in forum General
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:50 PM
  2. World Ending in 2012 - All Dead x.x
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 10:54 AM
  3. December 21, 2012
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:49 AM
  4. ~The End~ 2012
    By Hispiforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 09:57 PM
  5. Apocalypse 2012
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 09:46 PM