Thread: Overplayed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    judging by rap artists and their full careers, he's in the top
    Jay-Z
    Eminem
    Lil' Wayne
    T.I.
    Kanye
    Drake

    Jay-Z is one of the most legendary artists ever, he's been killing it longer than any other current artist with 10 straight #1 albums, with only the Beatles really beating him.

    Eminem is the best artist out right now, with 3 double-platinum albums and a fuckload of #1 songs. He is the fucking definition of legendary. The reason he is so popular is because unlike most rappers, he doesnt talk about bitches, drugs, pussy, weed and other shit all the time. His songs have alot more meaning and if you ever read the lyrics you would know that.

    Wayne just kills every song he is in. His flow just defies any other rappers styles and he goes beast mode on any song he's featured in. Nearly every song with him in it has gone top 10 (even tho he auto-tunes). and he put together young money, which if you knew has the best artist ever (drake, tyga, nikki, etc.)

    T.I. is the young kid, but he's can still flow. Ex- drug dealer, his first #1 was a song calleds rubberband man which is what he was called cause of all the drug money he would carry with him. He's knew but already Em and other artists recognize his potential.

    Kanye is more of the quiet side of the game, because lately he's been doing more R&B style with 808's and heartbreak and that album. He has recently been going back to the rap side and he kills it.

    Drake is the newbie out of all of them and is rising quickly. His first album went #1 and with the help of wayne, numerous songs went top10. His most recent album was #1 for a couple of weeks until eminem completely took over

    These 5 are the definition of rap, and will/are going to become legends
    Last edited by InHuman; 08-07-2010 at 07:36 AM.

  2. #17
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Eminem is one of the best rappers
    1. because he doesn't rap about pussy and girls all the time
    2. he doesn't rap about drugs and etc all the time

    those are the main reasons I listen to him

  3. #18
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    judging by rap artists and their full careers, he's in the top
    Jay-Z
    Eminem
    Lil' Wayne
    T.I.
    Kanye
    first 3 are legandary
    Lil' Wayne?

    Seriously?

    That guy has fucking down syndrome.

  4. #19
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    editted post
    read it

  5. #20
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    The only thing I dislike about the video is Megan Fox.

  6. #21
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The only thing I dislike about the video is Megan Fox.
    I disagree /

  7. #22
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisset1 View Post
    I disagree /
    Her face makes me want to punch her in the face.

  8. #23
    ragecry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Amused
    Megan Fox, would be great in Porn Comunity. /

  9. #24
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    haha agreed .

  10. #25
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    judging by rap artists and their full careers, he's in the top
    Jay-Z
    Eminem
    Lil' Wayne
    T.I.
    Kanye
    Drake

    Jay-Z is one of the most legendary artists ever, he's been killing it longer than any other current artist with 10 straight #1 albums, with only the Beatles really beating him.

    Eminem is the best artist out right now, with 3 double-platinum albums and a fuckload of #1 songs. He is the fucking definition of legendary. The reason he is so popular is because unlike most rappers, he doesnt talk about bitches, drugs, pussy, weed and other shit all the time. His songs have alot more meaning and if you ever read the lyrics you would know that.

    Wayne just kills every song he is in. His flow just defies any other rappers styles and he goes beast mode on any song he's featured in. Nearly every song with him in it has gone top 10 (even tho he auto-tunes). and he put together young money, which if you knew has the best artist ever (drake, tyga, nikki, etc.)

    T.I. is the young kid, but he's can still flow. Ex- drug dealer, his first #1 was a song calleds rubberband man which is what he was called cause of all the drug money he would carry with him. He's knew but already Em and other artists recognize his potential.

    Kanye is more of the quiet side of the game, because lately he's been doing more R&B style with 808's and heartbreak and that album. He has recently been going back to the rap side and he kills it.

    Drake is the newbie out of all of them and is rising quickly. His first album went #1 and with the help of wayne, numerous songs went top10. His most recent album was #1 for a couple of weeks until eminem completely took over

    These 5 are the definition of rap, and will/are going to become legends
    I still think rap is overrated.

  11. #26
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    They don't censor rise against...



  12. #27
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    I still think rap is overrated.
    hip-hop/rap takes up most of the top 100 chart lol

  13. #28
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    hip-hop/rap takes up most of the top 100 chart lol
    im not denying it, i just think it's stupid.

    binladen, i already said that.

  14. #29
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Eminem is pretty good. I'm not a big fan of rap, but I'll listen to him, Drake, and Lil' Wayne.

    Notice that "Not Afraid" isn't censored by Vevo either.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  15. #30
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Good song is good. Can't be overplayed if you don't listen to the radio.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Getting Annoyed by Overplayed Songs
    By Katbox in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 01:32 AM