Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If you want to be a little romantic , you could slip a note in one of her books shes reading , with a msg that says " want to have lunch with me ? " .

Or you can just be casual and be like " oh hey im hungry , wanna go eat together ?"

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ask her out for coffee or a movie

ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    If you want to be a little romantic , you could slip a note in one of her books shes reading , with a msg that says " want to have lunch with me ? " .

Or you can just be casual and be like " oh hey im hungry , wanna go eat together ?"

leave it to Mina to come up with plans that we for sure will know that work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Yeah I thought of giving her a note but I thought asking her would be better but /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    OR ! you should hand a her a book and be like . " This is one of the most sweetest and romantic books ive read ,u should check it out " and as soon as she opens the book , it says " WANT TO HAVE LUNCH TOGEHTER ? " Then she really will be like " awwww " Trust me , i know how to get the ladies .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    OR ! you should hand a her a book and be like . " This is one of the most sweetest and romantic books ive read ,u should check it out " and as soon as she opens the book , it says " WANT TO HAVE LUNCH TOGEHTER ? " Then she really will be like " awwww " Trust me , i know how to get the ladies .
    are you a lesbian? no offense, just wondering /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post

are you a lesbian? no offense, just wondering /
    No , im a boy . wtf ?

Ontopic : I dont know , I personally never plan these things out . When im having a good day alone with the chick i like , it comes out naturally for me . WHen i think about it too much , and plan it , and try so hard , it makes me feel nervous & faustrated . And then all the IFS , AND BUTS , AND WHYS , come out of my head and pisses me off .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well, we'll see what happens, next week is my last so it'll be sometime before Friday most likely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Aww , Good luck Haispai you lovo .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Age/ethnicity plox.
    Pics can be good too.
    [/pedo]

Just ask her out on Messenger.
    =D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by John42 View Post
    Age/ethnicity plox.
    Pics can be good too.
    [/pedo]

=D
    Thats for little pussy cunts who dont know how to put effort in for the girl they like .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by John42 View Post
    Lol, no .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Idea: Be a man..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'm afraid of rejection is all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its okay to be rejected . Pretty sure everyone gets rejected in their life . Even if she rejects u now , keep trying until u find somone else ur interested in .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast