View Poll Results: girl...

Voters
72. This poll is closed
  • girl 1

    7 9.72%
  • girl 2

    36 50.00%
  • girl 3

    13 18.06%
  • none of em, ugly

    2 2.78%
  • any of em, ill rape all no prob

    14 19.44%

Thread: Girl 1, 2 or 3?

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 246
  1. #166
    ienforcethings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Hacks
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    lol, she is not jew yet, shes catholic
    Lol wut...Not a jew YET?

  2. #167
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    i hate jews xD sorry if someone is jew here, but i hate you

  3. #168
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    i hate jews xD sorry if someone is jew here, but i hate you
    LOL. So if MPGH was a jew, what would you do? And why hate on jews? Lmao. Purple = the next hitler LMAO.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  4. #169
    ienforcethings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Hacks
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post


    LOL. So if MPGH was a jew, what would you do? And why hate on jews? Lmao. Purple = the next hitler LMAO.
    HEIL PURPLE, MPGH has a jew=Mouzie or something...

  5. #170
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ienforcethings View Post
    HEIL PURPLE, MPGH has a jew=Mouzie or something...
    LOL Aeuf purple!
    Been here for awhile now.....

  6. #171
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    i hate mouzie already, i knew he was jew, he's from izrael

  7. #172
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post


    LOL. So if MPGH was a jew, what would you do? And why hate on jews? Lmao. Purple = the next hitler LMAO.
    Nobody likes jews.

  8. #173
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    i hate mouzie already, i knew he was jew, he's from izrael
    Aeuf! LOL jew hater lmao. What if you found out you were a jew but you didn't know? xD
    Been here for awhile now.....

  9. #174
    ienforcethings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Hacks
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post


    Aeuf! LOL jew hater lmao. What if you found out you were a jew but you didn't know? xD
    I would cut off my own penis the beat myself with it to death.

  10. #175
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ienforcethings View Post
    I would cut off my own penis the beat myself with it to death.
    LOL, why not just skip the penis part? Make it faster ^_^. You could slit your carotid and you'd die almost instantly ^_^.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  11. #176
    nesakysiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house o_o
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Blah
    1 girl: damn shes a sexy bitch.
    2 girl: sexy too but don't expect to get to fuck her fast.
    3 girl: looks like just the right one for love and relationships and shiz.

    i clicked any of em, ill rape all no prob

  12. #177
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nesakysiu View Post
    1 girl: damn shes a sexy bitch.
    2 girl: sexy too but don't expect to get to fuck her fast.
    3 girl: looks like just the right one for love and relationships and shiz.

    i clicked any of em, ill rape all no prob
    LOL number 1 doesn't look great but i'd agree with 2 and 3. 3 seems like the one to have fun and make a relationship. 2 is more like a fuck her yeah.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  13. #178
    ienforcethings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Combat Arms Hacks
    Posts
    390
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloved View Post


    LOL, why not just skip the penis part? Make it faster ^_^. You could slit your carotid and you'd die almost instantly ^_^.
    But then it wouldn't be an epic way to die..Beaten to death by your own penis is the way to go. Oh but first I would anal rape a monkey.

  14. #179
    Aquafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,189
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ienforcethings View Post
    But then it wouldn't be an epic way to die..Beaten to death by your own penis is the way to go. Oh but first I would anal rape a monkey.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Get the monkey to anal rape you. That would be epic LMAO.
    Been here for awhile now.....

  15. #180
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    i would say 2.


Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why asian guys can't get white girls
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:04 PM
  2. help- I BURNED MY GIRL FRIENDS COOTER
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 04:23 PM
  3. Girl in moshpit gets fuckkked
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 09:12 PM
  4. Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 05:26 PM
  5. What Are Girls To You
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:13 PM