Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    actualy, hes not active that much in ca section (hacks maybe but ca section isnt only for hacks still) and no selections where made, but i still agree, a good hacker will make a great minion cuz of experience

    im suprized because no official shit telling us he was have been made
    there wasn't an announcement for me either.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  2. #17
    wassup40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know help me
    Posts
    2,238
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    789
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gay is gay

  3. #18
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    idk for you, but for ca section is getting officials post as soon as new staff is selected

  4. #19
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    He'll moderate the source code section so I approve for him.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  5. #20
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    idk for you, but for ca section is getting officials post as soon as new staff is selected
    yeah. Dave never actually said anything to me when i got the position. I just randomly noticed and was like, "FUCK YEAH, FINALLY."
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  6. #21
    ~Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    3,063
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    410
    My Mood
    Happy
    hes a minion/mod.

    ITs MPGh bro.

  7. #22
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    lol, allright you are an exception xD

  8. #23
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    you mad cus you didnt got minion
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. #24
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post


    lol if only it were that easy
    yeah

  10. #25
    ~Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    3,063
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    410
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol whatevar........MPGH's leader choose blood for minion....i respect it cuz blood is helpful to CA

  11. #26
    -Simply-Own-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    2,228
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


    yeah. Dave never actually said anything to me when i got the position. I just randomly noticed and was like, "FUCK YEAH, FINALLY."
    seriously?

    Need Help? With Anything? Add Me On Msn.
    simplyown123@hotmail.com



    Made By Me

    -----------------------------------------------------------------


  12. #27
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    you mad cus you didnt got minion
    no, since im on LIZ rat list, i dont expect anytihng but Cock suker

  13. #28
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    /, anyway what you did for CA section?
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  14. #29
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    actualy, hes not active that much in ca section (hacks maybe but ca section isnt only for hacks still) and no selections where made, but i still agree, a good hacker will make a great minion cuz of experience

    im suprized because no official shit telling us he was have been made
    He had no reason to be active in the section.
    That's why he wasn't active.
    Now that he's a minion, he has a reason.
    The upper staff sees a lot more than I think you realize. Obviously Liz or Dave or whoever saw that Blood would be good for the job.
    Activity in the section barely matters in this type of situiation, as there are a lot of people who post a million times a day in that section that are the farthest thing from what a good minion is.
    I think the only reason you're posting a thread about this is because a spot probably won't open up for a while, and you didn't get this one.

  15. #30
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,296
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    He had no reason to be active in the section.
    That's why he wasn't active.
    Now that he's a minion, he has a reason.
    The upper staff sees a lot more than I think you realize. Obviously Liz or Dave or whoever saw that Blood would be good for the job.
    Activity in the section barely matters in this type of situiation, as there are a lot of people who post a million times a day in that section that are the farthest thing from what a good minion is.
    I think the only reason you're posting a thread about this is because a spot probably won't open up for a while, and you didn't get this one.
    Ryan Say all.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Moderators and Minions
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 05:00 PM
  2. Its time... new mods and minions
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 457
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 11:47 PM
  3. [Discussion] say hello to your new ca Eu minion !
    By Luke420 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 12:31 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 09:56 PM
  5. NEW NIGHT TIME MINION
    By pain in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:33 AM