Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 192
  1. #136
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    This has to be the biggest serious flame war on mpgh ever.

    And some people need to fucking evolve mentally.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to EndRiT For This Useful Post:

    Jamster09 (04-07-2009)

  3. #137
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    wow you need some help.

    this is a gaming forum, why are we even talking about God?

  4. #138
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Ok Smartie, what do you propose it was Called before the name Christmas.


    Wow, Christmas is definitely celebrating Christs birthday. Do think its just a Presents Holiday?

    Lol that is very funny Christmass not being a Christian holiday. Believe what you think you fucking idiot.
    ok smartie, picture this, maybe...just maybe...IT WASN'T CALLED CHRISTMAS?

    the 25th of december was celebrated in ancient days as the birthday of the unconquerable SUN god, (variously know as Tammuz, Mithra, Saturn, Adonis or BAAL) centuries before Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem. nowhere in the bible does anyone have to celebrate christmas.


    go read leviticus chapter 23. those are the holidays early christian holidays. notice which one isn't there. the only reason you celebrate christmas is because the romans wanted to help people convert, so they took other popular holidays and incorporated them into their religion.

    these facts have been known to people for centuries, but apparently not to smarties like you.



    btw, christ was born in the summer moron. sheppards can't bring sheep outside in the winter.

    learn your facts before you present them, dumbass








    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    wow you need some help.

    this is a gaming forum, why are we even talking about God?
    you didn't seem to think that way before you were totally owned, why the change of heart?

    oh wait
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-20-2007 at 04:56 PM.

  5. #139
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    you didn't seem to think that way before you were totally owned, why the change of heart?
    owned? in what? cursing, judging, critisizing?

    no thx

    i try to stay away from those kind of people. brings out the worst in everyone.

  6. #140
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    owned? in what? cursing, judging, critisizing?

    no thx

    i try to stay away from those kind of people. brings out the worst in everyone.
    No, owned in the sense that you posted without thinking about what you were saying, therefore you got stomped on. If you try to stay away from people like us then get the fuck out of the general forum and back to your shitty warrock section. Otherwise stfu.

  7. #141
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    No, owned in the sense that you posted without thinking about what you were saying, therefore you got stomped on. If you try to stay away from people like us then get the fuck out of the general forum and back to your shitty warrock section. Otherwise stfu.
    first of all. FUCK YOU

    second.. FUCK OFF

  8. #142
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    first of all. FUCK YOU

    second.. FUCK OFF
    You realize you're looking for a fight, and you're going to lose, right?

  9. #143
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    first of all. FUCK YOU

    second.. FUCK OFF
    did we make you cry? TOUGH LUCK NIGGA, YOU TRAPPED IN THE GHETTO OF MPGH, we kill niggas here

  10. #144
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    did we make you cry? TOUGH LUCK NIGGA, YOU TRAPPED IN THE GHETTO OF MPGH, we kill niggas here
    Cheaa bay bay. This here is MPGH's version of the Bronx.

  11. #145
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    lol a fight? in what? forum flaming? lol thats so childish. get a fucking life!

  12. #146
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    owned? in what? cursing, judging, critisizing?

    no thx

    i try to stay away from those kind of people. brings out the worst in everyone.
    no you idiot. you were proved wrong by more than one person for a stupid post


    oh and..



    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    first of all. FUCK YOU

    second.. FUCK OFF
    wait...what?


    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    owned? in what? cursing, judging, critisizing?

    no thx

    ...

    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    lol a fight? in what? forum flaming? lol thats so childish. get a fucking life!
    yes, because you're so mature and articulate with your replies

    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    first of all. FUCK YOU

    second.. FUCK OFF

  13. #147
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    lol a fight? in what? forum flaming? lol thats so childish. get a fucking life!

    Yet here you are....

  14. #148
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    lol a fight? in what? forum flaming? lol thats so childish. get a fucking life!
    I can change this whole argument of forum flaming, want a real fight? I'll drive my ass down to Bothell in twenty minutes and kick your ass in real life? How about that? Then you can go and ask your god why it happened

  15. #149
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    I haven't been proved wrong in anyway. The bible is true 100% and I stand my ground. You can't prove it wrong and no one else cant either. You can laugh and criticize all you want. Just because you say im mentally retarded doesn't mean a damned thing.

  16. #150
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I can change this whole argument of forum flaming, want a real fight? I'll drive my ass down to Bothell in twenty minutes and kick your ass in real life? How about that? Then you can go and ask your god why it happened
    AHAHAHAHAHA GOD...AHAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    I haven't been proved wrong in anyway. The bible is true 100% and I stand my ground. You can't prove it wrong and no one else cant either. You can laugh and criticize all you want. Just because you say im mentally retarded doesn't mean a damned thing.
    Please, enlighten me. You give me HARD evidence that there is a single shred of truth in the bible and maybe I'll stop wiping my ass with it just out of respect the right honorable.
    Last edited by Mexiforce; 11-20-2007 at 05:21 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is there a Free Godmode? Seriously. :(
    By Kr4zi4ur0mg in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:35 AM
  2. God damn fuckers, and there snow.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 05:31 AM
  3. There is a God
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:35 AM
  4. proof that god exists
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
  5. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM