Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 192
  1. #151
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    im here cause i got 1 more hour of work and im out of here. I go home to my awesome house and make love to my sexy wife.

  2. #152
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    I haven't been proved wrong in anyway. The bible is true 100% and I stand my ground. You can't prove it wrong and no one else cant either. You can laugh and criticize all you want. Just because you say im mentally retarded doesn't mean a damned thing.
    Ok if we can't prove it wrong, what can you do it prove that it is true? I don't get how its true since most of the bible was written um maybe AT LEAST 100 years after Jesus' death and all, i dont know about you, but seeing that most people lived to only be like 35 years old, atleast two generations passed before it was written

  3. #153
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    I haven't been proved wrong in anyway. The bible is true 100% and I stand my ground. You can't prove it wrong and no one else cant either. You can laugh and criticize all you want. Just because you say im mentally retarded doesn't mean a damned thing.
    1. no one has talked to god. ever. therefore no one can prove that he exists
    2. it's a well known fact that the bible was written as a book of morals, not of facts
    3. i just did what you said was impossible, which renders your opinion moot
    4. even though i just did, i don't have to prove anything. the burden is on you to prove yourself RIGHT, the fact that you use circular logic just proves that you have no firm grasp on your opinion

  4. #154
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    im here cause i got 1 more hour of work and im out of here. I go home to my awesome house and make love to my sexy wife.
    That's nice. Ace, Iverson and I also happen to have awesome houses, definitely more awesome than yours. We may be too young to get married, but we have more bitches than you can count with your fingers...not that you could count with your fingers anyways seeing as you can only count to 4. Think before posting about your awesome house and sexy wife, cause our money could make her leave you. lololololololol.

  5. #155
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    That's nice. Ace, Iverson and I also happen to have awesome houses, definitely more awesome than yours. We may be too young to get married, but we have more bitches than you can count with your fingers...not that you could count with your fingers anyways seeing as you can only count to 4. Think before posting about your awesome house and sexy wife, cause our money could make her leave you. lololololololol.
    what about tom?

  6. #156
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Ok if we can't prove it wrong, what can you do it prove that it is true? I don't get how its true since most of the bible was written um maybe AT LEAST 100 years after Jesus' death and all, i dont know about you, but seeing that most people lived to only be like 35 years old, atleast two generations passed before it was written
    I don't know how to prove it. I just know its true.

    Come down to Bothell, in fact I'll invite you to my church up in Lynnwood. Its run by Youth and its doing great. We started 5 months ago. we grew from a small group of 20, now we have a couple hundred in attendance.

    We were praying every friday for exactly $100k because we are trying to purchase a building for the church and guess what.. miracles do happen. Some millionaire guy came by and said, God told him to give us 100K. If that isn't God, then who? Just luck?

    PM me, and i will give you the address, we meet every friday and sunday.
    Its primarly youth. mostly young couples, married couples, we listen to and rock out to a lot of hillsong.

  7. #157
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    what about tom?
    Tom too, and all the money he's made from EMOSpace.

  8. #158
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    That's nice. Ace, Iverson and I also happen to have awesome houses, definitely more awesome than yours. We may be too young to get married, but we have more bitches than you can count with your fingers...not that you could count with your fingers anyways seeing as you can only count to 4. Think before posting about your awesome house and sexy wife, cause our money could make her leave you. lololololololol.
    lol. you have no idea who your talking to. i dont even want to waste my breath on this one.

  9. #159
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    I don't know how to prove it. I just know its true.

    Come down to Bothell, in fact I'll invite you to my church up in Lynnwood. Its run by Youth and its doing great. We started 5 months ago. we grew from a small group of 20, now we have a couple hundred in attendance.

    We were praying every friday for exactly $100k because we are trying to purchase a building for the church and guess what.. miracles do happen. Some millionaire guy came by and said, God told him to give us 100K. If that isn't God, then who? Just luck?

    PM me, and i will give you the address, we meet every friday and sunday.
    Its primarly youth. mostly young couples, married couples, we listen to and rock out to a lot of hillsong.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

  10. #160
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    im here cause i got 1 more hour of work and im out of here. I go home to my awesome house and make love to my sexy wife.
    you have a wife, and you're here? you pay for hacks? and you're BRAGGING about it?


    LOL


    oh, and you know what? i probably have a nicer house than you; at 16, i can make 30 dollars an hour, hence can probably get a better job than you, and haha, you're married. i get to get drunk and have sex with different chicks every week

  11. #161
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Tom too, and all the money he's made from EMOSpace.
    Correction: Rapist/MolestationSpace

  12. #162
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    lol oops



    triple post because i can

    edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Correction: Rapist/MolestationSpace

    prick

  13. #163
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    you have a wife, and you're here? you pay for hacks? and you're BRAGGING about it?


    LOL


    oh, and you know what? i probably have a nicer house than you; at 16, i can make 30 dollars an hour, hence can probably get a better job than you, and haha, you're married. i get to get drunk and have sex with different chicks every week
    30 an hour? I only do 9 an hour

    =0 Ace playa playa

  14. #164
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by icuigorz View Post
    I don't know how to prove it. I just know its true.

    Come down to Bothell, in fact I'll invite you to my church up in Lynnwood. Its run by Youth and its doing great. We started 5 months ago. we grew from a small group of 20, now we have a couple hundred in attendance.

    We were praying every friday for exactly $100k because we are trying to purchase a building for the church and guess what.. miracles do happen. Some millionaire guy came by and said, God told him to give us 100K. If that isn't God, then who? Just luck?

    PM me, and i will give you the address, we meet every friday and sunday.
    Its primarly youth. mostly young couples, married couples, we listen to and rock out to a lot of hillsong.


    Bullshit. There is no god.


  15. #165
    icuigorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    635
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    you have a wife, and you're here? you pay for hacks? and you're BRAGGING about it?


    LOL


    oh, and you know what? i probably have a nicer house than you; at 16, i can make 30 dollars an hour, hence can probably get a better job than you, and haha, you're married. i get to get drunk and have sex with different chicks every week
    yep, i got married young. i build custom computers as a side business, I am a comp engineer at a software company, and I am a stock day trader. Im averaging $500 a day this month. but i dont wanna brag about who has the better life and shit.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is there a Free Godmode? Seriously. :(
    By Kr4zi4ur0mg in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:35 AM
  2. God damn fuckers, and there snow.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 05:31 AM
  3. There is a God
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:35 AM
  4. proof that god exists
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
  5. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM