Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 192
  1. #76
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,668
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I was "saved" by God.

    Yeah, my ear canal burst when I was 5, and it healed on it's own PERFECTLY, without the doctor having to do a thing. He said it was a miracle. It's not life threating, but sure I was "saved".

    To this day, I attribute it to myself, and not to God.

    I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Doctors say it's a miracle that so people start believing in God and shit. It's funny because, when they aren't "saved", people are quick not to blame God, but only when the bad things are fixed, God is responsible.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Mexiforce (11-18-2007)

  3. #77
    Mike Mika VI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    MY COMPETISHUN IS MY PEANIS.

  4. #78
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Still out of toilet paper over here...I just took a big fat shit...and I said goodbye to Corinthians.

  5. #79
    Mike Mika VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I once took a big shit. it wouldn't flush :O

  6. #80
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mika VII View Post
    I once took a big shit. it wouldn't flush :O
    That's what plungers are for.

  7. #81
    Mike Mika VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I had to take the plunger and split the shit into pieces and had to hold some shit with the plunger so it wouldn't clog.

  8. #82
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Completely and utterly WRONG
    Hmm...think about the deeper subconcious meaning to that please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Does no one understand how clever the guy who made religion was?

    That person apparently formed generalization of what good is today. If he didn't, maybe murder would be considered good right now; maybe Gourav would be genius and Bill Gates a fucking idiot? I don't really want to go on about this but the point is it's all manipulation to the person who wrote the Bible's ideas.
    And does no one have anything to say about that?

  9. #83
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    this isn't a competition. i'm just telling you i know more than you, so don't contradict what i say. i don't have a religon, but i've studied the big 3 all my life
    Then you understand completely that religious people will always see theirs superior to others

    and that's exactly why there isn't just 1

    There's a lot more than just studying a religion

    Studying the facts of one is a lot easier than understanding the complexity of the religion itself

    If there's no faith in it, then there's no reason to have a religion
    Last edited by NetNavi; 11-18-2007 at 08:55 PM.

  10. #84
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Studying the facts of one is a lot easier than understanding the complexity of the religion itself
    Than what is it?

  11. #85
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    It's hard to explain

    If you have a religion, especially Christianity, then you'd probably understand

  12. #86
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Than why don't I understand?

    And way to back up your point by the way.

  13. #87
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Than why don't I understand?

    And way to back up your point by the way.

    Orly? I seem to have talked about that earlier....

    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    That's right, I will think what I want and I don't need your permission to do so. I'm entitled to my extremely biased opinion of you, which, in a few words, is putting it quite bluntly, but to just put it out there, I think you're a douche bag. I also happen to not give a shit what others think of me, which is why you people can't shoot me down, not to mention your knowledge of the English language is clearly inferior to mine (which incredibly limits your ability to back your shit up...not that you ever could anyways.)

  14. #88
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    We all have our own beliefs in after life. Personally I belive in a god; I am christian. But I am in no way influencing people to change thier choice they may have made. I respect all-most decisions people make. And religion is one I do not judg, nor argue with.


    Religion is one thing that makes people think twice before doing something wrong. Its not just the laws. If I could steal something, my god would tell me not too. Even if I knew I wouldn't be seen, my god would know.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 11-18-2007 at 09:48 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  15. #89
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    the only reason you aren't is because you can't. blind faith is fucking pathetic. unless you can prove your beliefs beyond reasonable doubt, what's the point in believing?


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Studying the facts of one is a lot easier than understanding the complexity of the religion itself
    that's what i'm talking about genius. i didn't just "study the facts". i analyze every bit of the religion, every belief, and break it down. you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about with that statement, and i can tell. but you're right. unfortunately, i DO know what the hell i'm talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If there's no faith in it, then there's no reason to have a religion

    that's the stupidest possible argument you could've ever come up with. that renders your whole opinion moot. you can no longer be taken seriously in this thread. where there's belief, there's bias. i'm not biased either way, you have blind faith that you're completely unwilling to relinquish.
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-19-2007 at 05:47 PM.

  16. #90
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Orly? I seem to have talked about that earlier....
    Doesn't matter because I can still use that against him while being a hypocrite. Backing up points on the internet, hmm...=/.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is there a Free Godmode? Seriously. :(
    By Kr4zi4ur0mg in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 09:35 AM
  2. God damn fuckers, and there snow.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 05:31 AM
  3. There is a God
    By chc18 in forum General
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 06:35 AM
  4. proof that god exists
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
  5. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM