Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    So this whole topic is on how unreal god is. Am I trying to be converted. My belife is my belife, and I will stand by it. This topic was useless was either offending or useless. as the people who don't belive in god, don't wan't to be proven correctly over and over. The people who do, do not belive the facts being stated. We all have our reasons for doing something. Leave us christians alone.

I hate you people who seem to have nothing to do but curse and shame us for beliving in something that has been in our family blood for thousands of years, We have something to love, to ask, and to cry with. Its much easier to get through life beliving that there is a god there. If it sound like bs to you, then your grew up that way; I on the other hand have not.
    Fine in response:

You fell for the trap set. As did many. Congratulations, you are truly unique.

Thanks
    I thought we were going to leave this subject alone?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Said who? You?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Wow

100+ replies

This a new record?
    Not counting the spam games...

1. Most illegal thing you ever done?
    2. Snail sex.
    3. My sister is lonely.
    4. Endrit for DeGMOD
    5. MPGH - The Stupid People Magnet.(Revised)
    6. Gourav stole our kids.

So no.
    Last edited by Inna; 11-19-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Thanks
    you fucking idiots don't read. you're too god damn stupid to have an intelligent debate. i'm totally serious when i say you're the downfall of humanity

Dammit, my whole post was ignored XD.
    because it was dumb and poorly thought out. stop ignoring the intelligent posts and making up random bullshit about how your feelings are being hurt, and actually partake in a debate; and maybe people won't regard you as such an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
    I thought we were going to leave this subject alone?
    you thought wrong. no one cares about your opinion. fuck off
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-19-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Okay ace, I will put it in debate terms; I disagree. There, no more flaming me =)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Okay ace, I will put it in debate terms; I disagree. There, no more flaming me =)
    justs top posting here. seriously

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    This is what i think of religion and mainly two different religions based on their texts. I believe religion is just a bunch of guidelines that set a standard for what kind of morals a person needs to have. Gives them a goal to achieve and also sets a low point that keeps a person rather motivated. Imagine this, after the end of the Roman Empire, all of Europe falls into a technological depression. No advancement in any kind of sciences are made. People that get sick turn to this newly founded religion for help. People were rather barbaric in these times, knights, castle warfare. The general public needed to have some sort of order restored after the chaos that ensued the fall of the Roman Empire. People were going around killing each other, raiding villages etc. They needed something to tell them the difference of right and wrong and exactly what things were right or wrong. Turning to the bible gives them some guidance. The bible tells of scary things happening if you don't follow the rules set in the bible or commandments. Gives you motivation and a bar to meet. Two very different outcomes that really get that person thinking about their actions in life. One outcome is a very happy "after life" where a person goes to an utopia of greatness, living forever in a absolutely perfect place known as heaven. On the other hand you have a place filled with pain, hurt, and fear that you end up entering if you do not follow a standard lifestyle set by the bible known as Hell, that place to most simple minded people during the Middle Ages scared the shit out of them.

Around the same time Islam had just founded itself. Muhammad told of great things to the Arab people of the Middle East. Back then it was filled with waring tribes that would kill each other for something such as a water well. It was said that Muhammad settled feuds among tribes commonly throughout his life. He told the people that he was met by a spirit or angel, what ever it was, and gave them the writings of the Koran to follow by. Now tribes at that time were worshiping a multitude of idols that varied between tribes. The thought of just one god unified almost the whole Middle East and gave the Arabs common grounds. In this case religion gave the Middle East peace and stability that it needed to become a great empire for many years. For years the Muslim Empires that ruled the Middle East came up with great advancements in mathematics and sciences including medicine that Europe was yet to discover.

Now the two different Religions ended up clashing during the Crusades of the Middle Ages fighting of lands such as Jerusalem. In the end the Muslims kept the holy land and Europe brought back many technologies from the Middle East that Europe didn't already have. I believe religion was a necessity of the earlier ages of man kind when there were no set standards of morals. No standard for right or wrong. But as a collective global community we our selves have set a standard. We all know killing is wrong, stealing isn't right, and being mean is gay.

Thats my two cents on religion

Thanks
    Do any of you guys celebrate Christmas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I get presents during Christmas if thats what your asking and mainly because my birthday is on December 26 and all, so i can say i don't even though i do get presents that same time of year

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I get presents during Christmas if thats what your asking and mainly because my birthday is on December 26 and all, so i can say i don't even though i do get presents that same time of year
    Lol, with the exception of that, if you guys Celebrate Christmas, technically you beleive in God, Jesus being the Son of God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Lol, with the exception of that, if you guys Celebrate Christmas, technically you beleive in God, Jesus being the Son of God.
    don't be an idiot. don't make assumptions.

that's like saying

hey your username is chc

that MUST mean you're a complete fucking idiot

on another note, stop being so fucking ignorant. christmas isn't a christian holiday, it was invented over 2000 years before jesus christ was born. it's a pagan holiday, the christians just stole it, liek they stole the rest of their religion.

on ANOTHER note...there's no way jesus could've been born on december 25. the bible proves that
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-20-2007 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks
    i dont get tit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mika VIII View Post
    i dont get tit
    JESUS CAN SOMEONE KILL THIS ASSHOLE. Fuck, I hate this whore so much, I say we put him in a "5 year old kid, cock sucking-loner" groupe.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    don't be an idiot. don't make assumptions.

that's like saying

hey your username is chc

that MUST mean you're a complete fucking idiot

on another note, stop being so fucking ignorant. christmas isn't a christian holiday, it was invented over 2000 years before jesus christ was born. it's a pagan holiday, the christians just stole it, liek they stole the rest of their religion.

on ANOTHER note...there's no way jesus could've been born on december 25. the bible proves that
    Ok Smartie, what do you propose it was Called before the name Christmas.

Wow, Christmas is definitely celebrating Christs birthday. Do think its just a Presents Holiday?

Lol that is very funny Christmass not being a Christian holiday. Believe what you think you fucking idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Ok Smartie, what do you propose it was Called before the name Christmas.

Wow, Christmas is definitely celebrating Christs birthday. Do think its just a Presents Holiday?

Lol that is very funny Christmass not being a Christian holiday. Believe what you think you fucking idiot.
    well

most peole dont call it Christmas its useley refered to as like happy holidays and shit of that sort most of the time at the stores

no! i dont celebrate Christmas =/

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast