Thread: stop it.

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0

    stop it.

    dont preach to others that god exists. we dont care to hear it.
    and if you dont believe god exists then you should shutty too because all these religious fanatics will just waste their time reply with answers that can always be debunked.

  2. #2
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    i may be the only one who might care but oww.. well i wanted to see the religious fanatics make an ass out of them selfs D: but every one is a freaking atheist

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    someone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    0
    atheists are the more evolved beings of the human race.

  4. #4
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    I think we should just stop talking about religion period

    It's driving me crazy seeing two people flame each other over their faith

  5. #5
    Mike Mika VI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Shut up hooker and don't use periods in your title or it wouldn't be a title.

  6. #6
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    I was baptized Catholic, I go to a Catholic school, but you know what I think about "God?"

    He's some stanky ass fag who's only income is the collection dish that goes around after mass. God can that collection dish and shove it, cause I've only been to church once, and that's when I was baptized, and even as a baby, I got up out of my mom's hand and said fuck this, holy water burns.

    ZOMG YOU KNOW WHY HOLY WATER BURNS?!




















    BECAUSE I'M THE FUCKING DEVIL.

  7. #7
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I agree although I have been inactive for a month or 2.

  8. #8
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Random12 View Post
    I agree although I have been inactive for a month or 2.
    You agree with who? So much shit happens here you need to at least state which argument you side with.

  9. #9
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    i want to give god a golden shower =/

  10. #10
    Hispiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,209
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mika VI View Post
    Shut up hooker and don't use periods in your title or it wouldn't be a title.
    laugh out loud.

  11. #11
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,856
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,700
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    dont preach to others that god exists. we dont care to hear it.
    and if you dont believe god exists then you should shutty too because all these religious fanatics will just waste their time reply with answers that can always be debunked.
    shuttup and don't preach to others that god doesnt u smelly athiest

    Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    atheists are the more evolved beings of the human race.
    i disagree, if you can't say that there was something bigger that created the universe u a dumb monkey, and is smarter then u





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #12
    Hispiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,209
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    shuttup and don't preach to others that god doesnt u smelly athiest



    i disagree, if you can't say that there was something bigger that created the universe u a dumb monkey, and is smarter then u
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  13. #13
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    I was baptized Catholic, I go to a Catholic school, but you know what I think about "God?"

    He's some stanky ass fag who's only income is the collection dish that goes around after mass. God can that collection dish and shove it, cause I've only been to church once, and that's when I was baptized, and even as a baby, I got up out of my mom's hand and said fuck this, holy water burns.

    ZOMG YOU KNOW WHY HOLY WATER BURNS?!

















    BECAUSE I'M THE FUCKING DEVIL.


    aren't all beaners spouse to be all religious and stuff??

  14. #14
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Whatever happened to stop talking about religion. I'm catholic and no one will persuade me otherwise. I doubt anyone will convince another person to believe something different than that of which they already know and believe. If you can comprehend that, then you're not stupid.

Similar Threads

  1. Stop Fighting The Force!!!!
    By SATANICAT in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 07:42 PM
  2. Guys Stop Banning Me!
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 04:09 PM
  3. 1h1a1i STOP SPAMMING U 'TARD
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 11:37 AM
  4. The Game, Stop Snitchin Stop Lying
    By gunot in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 03:06 PM