Thread: Ban Supsupsup

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Yes. And because I hate everybody.

  2. #47
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    =/ That was typo, I fixed it two seconds after posting, but you had already read it.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  3. #48
    Gunny101isafag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Because, I officially think you're stupid, I'm going to try to break that "paragraph" down row by row

    You're lazy because you don't want a job? Wow, that makes a lot of sense

    You're on MPGH, moron. That definitely means that you don't have anything better to do in your life, so stop being a hypocrite



    Ghetto, much? "Homies" are a waste of time, why? because on Earth, money talks. Not homies. Money.

    You said the same thing twice idiot

    Church, hospital time, tutoring, and homework

    Wow, I balance all of that, and still be able to work for 3 hours a day, AND manage myself

    Of course every single rich family who has a child must be spoiled

    If you had a million dollars in your wallet, wouldn't you be happy? Greed is perfectly acceptable in today's society

    wow

    The only good thing out of that entire post was the last few words
    Yes i go on these forums to trade accounts that i play on because i HAVE free time.
    You can manage that?
    I highly doubt it i do that mon-fri saturday yes i chill with my homies those are what you call friends if you understand it doesnt make me ghetto dumb shit learn your facts ( dont wanna put anything on you iverson) but iverson uses nigga so do i whats so bad about that? its called slang, ebonics learn to use them if you wish but dont talk shit about shit you dont know and say im ghetto im not black but ill say w.e shit i want and sunday is an all church day

    Just because your family is well off doesnt mean the kid is spoiled
    that is not a fact you fucking moron
    you cant judge every well off family that has a kid and say that kid is spoiled
    you may flame me back and say yes they are all spoiled well thats whats wrong with America today
    faggets like you discriminate against rich people saying that they have it easy
    but they work hard to make that money and of course they should enjoy it to its fullest benefits.
    And i thank you for the compliment

  4. #49
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    =/ So on your free time you play extreamly ghay games? And you kill time by doing so. I don't play games anymore, there a waste of my life. If you have spare time, your killing it.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  5. #50
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny101isafag View Post
    i have homework, tutor, volunteer work at hospital, and church
    Wow your area must be a bunch of dumbasses if you're tutoring.

  6. #51
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny101isafag View Post
    [Insert shitty arguments here]
    You can't fucking make a good point.

    You say people can't discriminate and judge people? ...I am sorry since when did this occur in human nature?

    And do you honestly think people don't know what homies are. That is either a very ignorant sentence or a very sad attempt at an insult.

    If you really didn't care, you would leave.

  7. #52
    Gunny101isafag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You can't fucking make a good point.

    You say people can't discriminate and judge people? ...I am sorry since when did this occur in human nature?

    And do you honestly think people don't know what homies are. That is either a very ignorant sentence or a very sad attempt at an insult.

    If you really didn't care, you would leave.
    i never said people cant discriminate read what i fucking wrote you moron
    i said that they shouldn't holy shit if your gonna flame me do it right
    don't act like your the shit and come into this flame just stfu and watch us flame because it is clear that you don't have the mind or the balls to do any flaming right.

  8. #53
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny101isafag View Post
    read what i fucking wrote you moron
    Maybe if you didn't format it a shitty manner I would have been able to interpret it properly.

    Also you act like I am taking this flaming seriously?

    Clearly you said you take it seriously in your post.

  9. #54
    Gunny101isafag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Maybe if you didn't format it a shitty manner I would have been able to interpret it properly.

    Also you act like I am taking this flaming seriously?

    Clearly you said you take it seriously in your post.
    Wow ok first of all
    Seriously how old are you?
    you must be a complete moron i never once said that you took this flame too seriously.
    So like i said before stfu go jackoff to your hentai shit and never come back to this thread

  10. #55
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    OK so can you call me something else besides a moron...it's overused.

    And if you are going to try and make an "insult" don't make it so ignorant.

    Lastly, do you really expect me to listen to you of all people? Essentially you are a failure at life, you will most likely slack off and punish your children(I am sure you will interpret this like a faggot, so don't when you post) because your money will eventually run out.

  11. #56
    Gunny101isafag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    OK so can you call me something else besides a moron...it's overused.

    And if you are going to try and make an "insult" don't make it so ignorant.

    Lastly, do you really expect me to listen to you of all people? Essentially you are a failure at life, you will most likely slack off and punish your children(I am sure you will interpret this like a faggot, so don't when you post) because your money will eventually run out.
    No i cannot call you something else because inevitably you ARE a moron
    My insults may be ignorant but yours are not even related to the subject so that brings us to the point that you ARE a moron
    And now your a guy who can judge me on how my life's going to turn out?
    Yet you don't know me?
    What does that make you?
    A Moron

  12. #57
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny101isafag View Post
    And now your a guy who can judge me on how my life's going to turn out? Yet you don't know me?
    Yes because it is pretty obvious.

  13. #58
    Hisana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Beverly, Massachusetts
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    What's the use of you guys fighting? Do you earn something? No... all you earn is a victory of a stupid argument.

  14. #59
    Gunny101isafag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Yes because it is pretty obvious.
    ROfl thats why your gonna be in a gutter filled with hentai pics
    have fun
    maybe ill come to say hi?

  15. #60
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hisana,

    Why do you think I am not putting out real thought out responses?

    ~
    And again more ignorance. You only hurt yourself with that.
    Last edited by Inna; 11-22-2007 at 01:34 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Should "SupSupSup" be banned?
    By kmphantom in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 09:24 PM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM