Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ViibezUknow View Post
    I am the only German in General

    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: TheRhodan

    gtfo from General.


    Rage moar


  2. #17
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    aw yeah nigra
    umad you can't speak german?
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  3. #18
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    umad you can't speak german?
    I can speak some german. not much.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  4. #19
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wait a sec plz.

    You sayin that you are the only German in this section, but in your next post you say that you are "only" 40% German.

    Im 100% German. I don't really care about that fact but in this case...


  5. #20
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRhodan View Post
    Wait a sec plz.

    You sayin that you are the only German in this section, but in your next post you say that you are "only" 40% German.

    Im 100% German. I don't really care about that fact but in this case...
    100%?

    so you're saying every single person in your ancestry never banged anyone other than a German?

    For some reason, I highly doubt that.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  6. #21
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


    100%?

    so you're saying every single person in your ancestry never banged anyone other than a German?

    For some reason, I highly doubt that.
    I thought he meant it differently...

    My Great Great Grandmother comes from the Netherlands..


  7. #22
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Cool spam yo

  8. #23
    ViibezUknow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    This message is hidden because TheRhodan is on your ignore list.

    what is he saying?

  9. #24
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRhodan View Post
    Wait a sec plz.

    You sayin that you are the only German in this section, but in your next post you say that you are "only" 40% German.

    Im 100% German. I don't really care about that fact but in this case...
    He said dis.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  10. #25
    nesakysiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house o_o
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Blah
    1 in General is enough
    Last edited by nesakysiu; 08-13-2010 at 07:16 AM.

  11. #26
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,516
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by nesakysiu View Post
    1 in General is enough
    /Agreed

  12. #27
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    I like how you say "I don't like it" But you would rather the other german was gone.

    Ironic, right?
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. White0pz don't like me :'(
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:44 PM
  2. Crossfire don't like me :(
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 01:00 PM
  3. i don't like my basic human nature
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 12:17 PM
  4. If bitches don't like my fuckin haircut
    By Iwin in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:33 AM