Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    I suffer from chronic depression, I bet everyone here does. MPGH is a way for me to deal with being depressed about my life and the pathetic people in it. I deal with it fine without pills and not once have I contemplated suicide, although, I have contemplated talking back to the niggers that say shit to people in the halls at school trying to start a fight. God, you all know as well as I do that niggers are only good in groups and I'd like to bash their fucking face in to the ground. I often think that if someone were to hurt anyone in my immediate family, I would hunt them down and fucking kill them without a shred of remorse. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. You fuck with me, I kill you. Plain and simple. Don't get me wrong though, I'm a loud, obnoxious and funny person IRL, and that's what I'll be most remembered for. It's the quiet people you have to worry about... the ones that don't say a word at all. They're the EXTREMELY depressed people that start shit like columbine, and honestly, you should blame their parents for neglecting them, because any asshole with half a brain can see if their kid is depressed, and any asshole with half a brain would get their kid some help.

  2. #17
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    MPGH makes my bad days good, I agree with time beast, It help releave stress.

    P.S FUCK IMA GUNNA BE LATE FOR SCHOLL BB.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  3. #18
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    School?

    You're not on Thanksgiving break?

  4. #19
    Beer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Beer Kingdom
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    218
    Lool, MPGH helps you guys relieve stress? Okay...
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...


    Teh Beer Seeker


    Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

  5. #20
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thanks giving break?, no I had to go to all my classes today.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  6. #21
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Thanks giving break?, no I had to go to all my classes today.
    Oh that's right

    You're a bacon nigger

  7. #22
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Was she on antidepressants.. Because thoughs help alot.
    So does "hooked on phonics."

  8. #23
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    So does "hooked on phonics."
    Haha

    I lol'd pretty hard on that one

  9. #24
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    for me, mpgh isn't a way to deal with stress. i'm like this in real life too. i tell stupid people they're stupid. fortunately, people are a lot stupider over the internet, and tend to keeps their mouths shut irl. i'll start a fight with someone if i want to, but i mostly just start shit with people who everyone hates.

    i'm not going to lie, i'm an angry person. but that has nothing to do with the fact that i flame everyone. it isn't a way to compensate for my being a loser (i assure you, i'm not) or anything like that. i'm not going to be modest, i'm incredibily intelligent. i know i'm right most of the time, and i can't stand it when people are wrong; because i never am because of the way i think (i find out everything possible about the subject, and combine the facts with logic to form my opinion), i hate to be wrong. and i hate it even more when i'm wrong and i think i'm right. i think everyone does

    so basically, i tell you you're an idiot because i tell it like it is, and i don't care what anyone thinks of me; and i'm always contradicting you because i'm always right, and don't want you people to be ignorant

















    honestly, i'm not entirely sure whether i'm kidding or not














    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    So does "hooked on phonics."
    ROFL





    YES.






    ted nugent + tom = on my good list
    Last edited by ace76543; 11-20-2007 at 06:16 PM.

  10. #25
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Oh that's right

    You're a bacon nigger
    Bacon nigger? No, we're just from Canada.

  11. #26
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Bacon nigger? No, we're just from Canada.
    You say that like there's a difference

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. List Of Hacked Myspace Accounts
    By OMGH4X in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-09-2017, 02:58 AM
  2. Chuck Norris Myspace
    By moocow in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 05:04 AM
  3. Myspace is gay.. seriously
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 10:06 PM
  4. Suicidal Emo
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 08:42 PM
  5. MySpace
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 03:10 AM