Poll: so...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    If you do buy a 360, any 360..

    DO NOT BUY A XBOX HARDDRIVE.

    All you need is a external HDD e.g a Seagate 1TB which costs ALOT less than an official xbox HDD and does pretty much the same thing, if not better.

  2. #32
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    If you do buy a 360, any 360..

    DO NOT BUY A XBOX HARDDRIVE.

    All you need is a external HDD e.g a Seagate 1TB which costs ALOT less than an official xbox HDD and does pretty much the same thing, if not better.
    i get 16gb flash drive usb, so it give me 4, and as some one said here (idk who) silver is for playing online, gold is for extra features

    w/e, i might stick up with my ps3, or get parts for my bike, w/e i but xbox problems dont scare me, ill get a remplacement waranty for 3 years and ill be allright, but budget is not my problem, i just ask, for gaming, i love fps, witch is better, but i guess ill stick with my ps3

  3. #33
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    i get 16gb flash drive usb, so it give me 4, and as some one said here (idk who) silver is for playing online, gold is for extra features

    w/e, i might stick up with my ps3, or get parts for my bike, w/e i but xbox problems dont scare me, ill get a remplacement waranty for 3 years and ill be allright, but budget is not my problem, i just ask, for gaming, i love fps, witch is better, but i guess ill stick with my ps3
    If budget isnt a problem get the 360.
    Bike parts?
    U dont wanna know how many bikes got stolen out here.
    A bike is a bike as long as u still hav it.

  4. #34
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    If budget isnt a problem get the 360.
    Bike parts?
    U dont wanna know how many bikes got stolen out here.
    A bike is a bike as long as u still hav it.
    a motorcycle, a ktm 300 exc

  5. #35
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    a motorcycle, a ktm 300 exc
    Kool, max speed?

  6. #36
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    idk, since its a 2-stroke engine, i get better acceleration but lower top speed, but around 85-95 mp/h

  7. #37
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    idk, since its a 2-stroke engine, i get better acceleration but lower top speed, but around 85-95 mp/h
    Bet the bitches love that.

  8. #38
    lostedminds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Bored
    If your rich, buy both keep it for yourself. But why spend money on another consel. with like $300 you can buy like 10 games. Or like get a ocarina. Maybe gimme some money too. Or perhaps buy me a ocarina. Get a guitar? get me a guitar? Get a hooker? Get me a hooker. The possibilities are endless.

  9. #39
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Bet the bitches love that.
    exactly

  10. #40
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    you need XBL Gold to play online and there also other features exclusive only to gold members
    i would reomend buying a 1tb hardrive and modding your Xbox so that you can Burn games and still play them
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  11. #41
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ♚Weedthesea♚ View Post
    you need XBL Gold to play online and there also other features exclusive only to gold members
    i would reomend buying a 1tb hardrive and modding your Xbox so that you can Burn games and still play them
    oh! i forgot about mod chip for xbox, ok, im dam convinced, ill get an xbox, and if im banned from xbl, idgaf, ill ask my daddy to unban me

  12. #42
    ♚Weedthesea♚'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    30
    also get a modded controller they are pretty usefull
    but yeah just mod your Xbox and then rent out some games and burn them properly and return the game and your sweet
    Oh you Fancy huh?

  13. #43
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    But if you wanna play online, PS3 is the better choice.
    It's free, mate. Xbox live costs money




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 03:16 AM
  2. Switching From Combat Arms to Crossfire worth?
    By Wiirtuallca in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:06 AM
  3. Soo im thinking of Switching from CA
    By Ed in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:19 PM
  4. [Discussion] Soo im thinking of Switching from CA
    By Ed in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:19 AM
  5. WHERE THE FUCK IS DSi,PSP,Wii,PS3,Xbox 360 section???
    By wilsonlam97 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:50 PM