Thread: There is a God

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post


    I THOUGHT YOU WOVED ME!
    I sowwy

    Make-up sex time?

  2. #17
    Beer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Beer Kingdom
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I sowwy

    Make-up sex time?
    Sure Tom! ^_^
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...


    Teh Beer Seeker


    Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

  3. #18
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    So in summary this is the general forum?

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    is that your best argument? you fucking idiot. oh wow, good job

    you know, chc is right, i do believe in god. this has been an elabourate hoax for reasons unseen. though it may appear that i have disproved god's existance, the fact that i said holy and jesus means i believe in god. think about it, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it?







    congratulations chc, you're the biggest moron on this whole site.
    Well you mixed Holy with Jesus, Jesus is the Son of God( According to the Bible) I just thought that you didn't believe in god, so you wouldnt be saying Crazy things like Holy Jesus.

    If Im misunderstanding the Situation, sorry.

  5. #20
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Well you mixed Holy with Jesus, Jesus is the Son of God( According to the Bible) I just thought that you didn't believe in god, so you wouldnt be saying Crazy things like Holy Jesus.

    If Im misunderstanding the Situation, sorry.
    don't try to be a smartass. you aren't smart enough to pull that off.

    since you apparently haven't set foot outside mommy and daddy's basement for..well...all of your life, i'll fill you in on something.

    jesus x, holy x, jesus x christ, etc. are all profanities. you should really think before you speak. this is just your pathetic attempt to regain your pride after being so thoroughly owned, and it's really sad.

  6. #21
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
    Curse you, Tom.

    It's now Multiplayer Religious Game Hacking. MPRGH.
    This is truth. Last week, I hacked "Convert the Heathens VII"

    I had infinite bibles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

  7. #22
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    So Ace, your whole life is telling people that they are always wrong and your always right. Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist. All I ever see you do is act like a tough guy and think your all that telling people off... And I bet you will start making fun of me for this post just because you probably get bullied in real life. You find relief by coming here and bullying all the members. 0wned.

  8. #23
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ok, these god threads seriously need to stop. You're only asking for flames.

  9. #24
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    That's pretty much how it goes.

  10. #25
    August2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    8

  11. #26
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    So Ace, your whole life is telling people that they are always wrong and your always right. Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist. All I ever see you do is act like a tough guy and think your all that telling people off... And I bet you will start making fun of me for this post just because you probably get bullied in real life. You find relief by coming here and bullying all the members. 0wned.
    When you said 0wned you just lost right there. It's like saying "but", it destroys everything you said before it. None of that matters anymore. Your whole post is "0wned". Rather sad?

  12. #27
    tednugent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /bin/src
    Posts
    3,592
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by August2007 View Post
    Exactly, yes.

  13. #28
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    When you said 0wned you just lost right there. It's like saying "but", it destroys everything you said before it. None of that matters anymore. Your whole post is "0wned". Rather sad?
    That was one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

  14. #29
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    So Ace, your whole life is telling people that they are always wrong and your always right. Btw, check your other post you spelled jist, which should be gist. All I ever see you do is act like a tough guy and think your all that telling people off... And I bet you will start making fun of me for this post just because you probably get bullied in real life. You find relief by coming here and bullying all the members. 0wned.
    Uh yeah, about that. Ace doesn't get bulled, because anyone that bullies him dies. MPGH was different before all of you fags showed up and started talking shit, therefore Ace and I turned into flaming machines that tell you idiots off for the stupid shit you say. And what is this "0wned" shit with the zero, do you think you're fucking cool saying that? You sound like a complete and utter douche bag. Honestly.

  15. #30
    gunny101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    598
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Uh yeah, about that. Ace doesn't get bulled, because anyone that bullies him dies. MPGH was different before all of you fags showed up and started talking shit, therefore Ace and I turned into flaming machines that tell you idiots off for the stupid shit you say. And what is this "0wned" shit with the zero, do you think you're fucking cool saying that? You sound like a complete and utter douche bag. Honestly.
    I think you do? Why do you care so much if I spell it with a 0. You just have to post about something. Don't change the subject by saying what mpgh
    "used to be" idiot. I was talking about in real life. Ace probably gets bullied then cries, comes to his computer and feels better about himself when he flames people on this forum.

    EDIT- Probably similar to you, especially when you thought you were cool posting an image of a knife that you got from Google claiming you had it in real life and would stab me with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [HARDCORE SERIOUS] Proof there is NO GOD
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
  2. God damn fuckers, and there snow.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 05:31 AM
  3. There.com Any Hack Ideas?
    By supatanka in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:05 PM
  4. Proof there is a God.
    By sf0d in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 04:09 PM
  5. Are there any?
    By Mortifix in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 05:45 PM