Poll: Archangel for GMOD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 105
  1. #61
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,842
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    are just mad because i have mod, and you dont

    To be honest, i don't have the ambition to get gmod,
    But we are in need of another gmod, so dave has to do whats best for mpgh.
    It wasn't me starting this campaign, keep this in mind.
    No i'm not mad, you're flailing your position in minions faces basically saying you're better than them but you're not, you're just an excuse to have mod, as a section does need a mod out of all their minions. I didn't think you started the campaign NOR said you did either, keep that in mind, don't be incoherent. And if you meant the best for MPGH as in putting you for GMod, WRONG, as I said you're just an excuse for a mod, if you didn't mean that, I retract that.

  2. #62
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,926
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    No i'm not mad, you're flailing your position in minions faces basically saying you're better than them but you're not, you're just an excuse to have mod, as a section does need a mod out of all their minions. I didn't think you started the campaign NOR said you did either, keep that in mind, don't be incoherent. And if you meant the best for MPGH as in putting you for GMod, WRONG, as I said you're just an excuse for a mod, if you didn't mean that, I retract that.
    As i said, i dont have the ambition to be a gmod.
    What i meant with that comment is, that dave should select another gmod or gminion,
    since endrit is on vacation, and obama is inactive.
    But this not an discussion we should have in the general section

  3. #63
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,842
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    As i said, i dont have the ambition to be a gmod.
    What i meant with that comment is, that dave should select another gmod or gminion,
    since endrit is on vacation, and obama is inactive.
    But this not an discussion we should have in the general section
    Definitely not you.

  4. #64
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,387
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,653
    My Mood
    Lurking
    everytime sam makes a thread this happend.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  5. #65
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,926
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    Definitely not you.
    Whats with all the hate?

  6. #66
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,842
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    Whats with all the hate?

    Its not hate, you're an excuse for a mod and I don't want someone like that for G-Mod there are tons of much more qualified people but seeing MPGH has a biased staff system I doubt the higher ups will make the right decision.

  7. #67
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Obviously this is becoming quiet and issue between you two.

    There isn't a reason you should start flaming in a thread started to obtain a staff position. And If you feel so strongly about him not becoming G-mod then this isn't the place to talk about it. I mean would you want someone to go into your staff application thread and say oh yeah hes not fit for the job he just got the previous staff spot because we were desperate for a new minion /mod /gmod w/e.

  8. #68
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Minion/Mod Status for like a year now.

  9. #69
    Derail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hm,let me see.....
    Posts
    5,262
    Reputation
    360
    Thanks
    1,125
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post



    Its not hate, you're an excuse for a mod and I don't want someone like that for G-Mod there are tons of much more qualified people but seeing MPGH has a biased staff system I doubt the higher ups will make the right decision.
    Do u think u two can have this discussion somewhere else?
    This is not the appropriate place.

  10. #70
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,387
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,653
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Toxin i will tell them how you got minion /
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  11. #71
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Yeah thanks for reading my post -.-

  12. #72
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,926
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


    Do u think u two can have this discussion somewhere else?
    This is not the appropriate place.
    thank you

  13. #73
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,842
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post


    Do u think u two can have this discussion somewhere else?
    This is not the appropriate place.
    Maybe .

  14. #74
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Toxin i will tell them how you got minion /
    Which is what? Endrit coming home from vacation last summer, and telling Dave to make me minion. /

  15. #75
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    /yea that's pretty much it

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. its coming...
    By pornman in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:23 AM
  2. Its Coming
    By Killian in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:44 AM
  3. [Release] ITS COMING TO WARROCK
    By rayihim in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 02:01 AM
  4. Its coming back....
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 06:51 AM
  5. Its coming!!!
    By GenX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 05:25 PM