Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    It only harms you if you SMOKE it. and its the smoke that kills. THC is a very safe substance.

    As for the rest of it about the underground marijuana fields - That is the worls i hope to one day live in. Coming november is californias vote to legalize it completley. You know where my vote is going.
    Second Hand Smoke has proven to be worse for People who are around smokers most of there life's because they did not have the Filter that is on the end of the Cigarette (The Brown Part at the Bottom is a Filter, It's not there for show)

    Same Principal Applies with Marijuana!

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  2. #47
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    Second Hand Smoke has proven to be worse for People who are around smokers most of there life's because they did not have the Filter that is on the end of the Cigarette (The Brown Part at the Bottom is a Filter, It's not there for show)

    Same Principal Applies with Marijuana!
    Wanna actually read what I said. I said it don't harm you if it's not smoked. It's not the weed that kills. It's the smoke. Fact is a fact.


  3. #48
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    Wanna actually read what I said. I said it don't harm you if it's not smoked. It's not the weed that kills. It's the smoke. Fact is a fact.

    YouTube - Smoking Lettuce: Auto Tune the News #5
    I said Second Hand Smoke, Your Talking about the act of Physically Holding the Rolled up Marijuana and Smoking, I'm talking about the Smoke that the User Exhales and comes from the actual Joint Itself.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  4. #49
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    I said Second Hand Smoke, Your Talking about the act of Physically Holding the Rolled up Marijuana and Smoking, I'm talking about the Smoke that the User Exhales and comes from the actual Joint Itself.
    Well, so what if someone don't like secondhand smoke? And Marijuana can't be blamed for a person using it around somebody else. Blame the person. Not the herb. Wanna know how many died in a study did in 2008 on causes of death? 0. 0 people have died from it. Seems safe to me. However, 7600^6 people died in 2008 due to medication such as Aspirin. I don't even need to start talking about the death rate for alcohol and tobacco.

  5. #50
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
    Well, so what if someone don't like secondhand smoke? And Marijuana can't be blamed for a person using it around somebody else. Blame the person. Not the herb. Wanna know how many died in a study did in 2008 on causes of death? 0. 0 people have died from it. Seems safe to me. However, 7600^6 people died in 2008 due to medication such as Aspirin. I don't even need to start talking about the death rate for alcohol and tobacco.
    I'm fairly sure Your Countries Studies of Death Rates will be Different to Mine, Unless Your Australian too, I can't tell cause your flags Broken!

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  6. #51
    tapout26's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    915
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    I'm fairly sure Your Countries Studies of Death Rates will be Different to Mine, Unless Your Australian too, I can't tell cause your flags Broken!
    How can they be different? Weed is the same everywhere. It's physically impossible to overdose on. And if you look again at what I said i told you what vote was coming in November and where. -_-

  7. #52
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    stop bumping this thread -.-

  8. #53
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    stop bumping this thread -.-
    You bumped it by posting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Spam up in this bitch
    By CyberGenius in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 09:10 AM
  2. Canada niggers get in this bitch
    By biggie173 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:05 AM
  3. who the fuck does this bitch think she is
    By Uzifag in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 09:17 AM
  4. TOXIN READ THIS BITCH
    By Viibez in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 04:46 AM
  5. spam this bitch
    By Ka1z3r in forum General
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:27 PM