Poll: Which O.S Do you say is better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    iRobot™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Which O.S Do you say is better

    Which do you say is better?
    Xp
    Vista
    Win 7

  2. #2
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Windows 95
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 08-15-2010 at 05:12 PM.

  3. #3
    iRobot™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Twisted
    dame your fast i couldnt even count to 10 and there was already 1 post

  4. #4
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    mac .

  5. #5
    venomv1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    -15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Asleep
    none of the above, linux. the only reason why i have a win7 is because my parents bought me that for christmas, and i gotta use it at this point.





    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Stop fucking your computer, it won't make you better at WoW.

  6. #6
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by venomv1 View Post
    none of the above, linux. the only reason why i have a win7 is because my parents bought me that for christmas, and i gotta use it at this point.

  7. #7
    shahin7777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where with a lot of hot chicks!
    Posts
    671
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    395
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Haze:
    Mac's are for pussy's.
    If you want fast gaming and all use XP if you want looks and medium pace gaming use Vista if you want a slow ass computer use 7.

  8. #8
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amused
    Windows 98.

  9. #9
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Build 7600.


  10. #10
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
    @Haze:
    Mac's are for pussy's.
    If you want fast gaming and all use XP if you want looks and medium pace gaming use Vista if you want a slow ass computer use 7.
    I have a mac and xp on my gaming computer, i prefer mac though for general surfing of the internet aand youtube, etc.

  11. #11
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amused
    My laptop keeps saying "windows 7 build 7600 This version of windows is not genuine. :/

  12. #12
    venomv1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    -15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    i sense a hater.





    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Stop fucking your computer, it won't make you better at WoW.

  13. #13
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    I have a mac and xp on my gaming computer, i prefer mac though for general surfing of the internet aand youtube, etc.
    Well isnt that dandy

    Quote Originally Posted by venomv1 View Post
    i sense a hater.
    Read my user title -.-

  14. #14
    venomv1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    -15
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Well isnt that dandy


    Read my user title -.-
    ugh, whatever juggagay.





    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Stop fucking your computer, it won't make you better at WoW.

  15. #15
    iRobot™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bombs who did you talk to to change your user title liz is never on and dave ever replys to his pms and i only talk to him on his msn but atm im not on msn because its virused or whatever...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Which one do you think its better?
    By Atrox in forum Showroom
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:47 AM
  2. Which ones do you think are better?
    By nucks in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. Which Fps Game Would You Prefer?
    By meebofreak in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:09 AM
  4. Which Fps Game Would You Prefer?
    By meebofreak in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 04:17 PM
  5. Which Super Power Would you Like to have?
    By CAPTAIN OBVIOUS in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:29 AM