Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    utlimate_battlefield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Three Days Grace is outdated too /
    But we're all entitled to our own opinions.
    i like three days grace - i hate everything about you
    old but awesome sometimes

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    Ladies, I am down with the funky shit.
    MPGH Member
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Outdated is better than new.
    Rick Astley is better than Justin Bieber.
    Madonna is better than Miley Cyrus.
    Scissor Sisters are better than Jonas Faggots.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  3. #18
    utlimate_battlefield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by darknezzrox View Post
    Outdated is better than new.
    Rick Astley is better than Justin Bieber.
    anybody is better than bieber

  4. #19
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by darknezzrox View Post
    Outdated is better than new.
    Rick Astley is better than Justin Bieber.
    Madonna is better than Miley Cyrus.
    Scissor Sisters are better than Jonas Faggots.
    There are different perceptions of 'out-dated'
    Those are personally outdated in my music playlists.
    I prefer Justin Bieber of Rick Astley because Justin Bieber has some good beats, but his singing is worse than fingernails grinding on a chalk-board.
    Like I said, we're entitled to our own opinions.
    My eyes are different than yours bro
    I'm farsighted in my left, and have slight astigmatism in my right.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Stifmeister (08-15-2010)

  6. #20
    Threadstarter
    Ladies, I am down with the funky shit.
    MPGH Member
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    There are different perceptions of 'out-dated'
    Those are personally outdated in my music playlists.
    I prefer Justin Bieber of Rick Astley because Justin Bieber has some good beats, but his singing is worse than fingernails grinding on a chalk-board.
    Like I said, we're entitled to our own opinions.
    My eyes are different than yours bro
    I'm farsighted in my left, and have slight astigmatism in my right.
    If only someone else sung instead of that faggot.
    his voice is so irritating.
    The other day, i was in a fruit store shopping with my mum, and then the fucking radio plays justin bieber.
    I had to walk out and go somewhere else, because my ears were hurting




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  7. #21
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by darknezzrox View Post


    If only someone else sung instead of that faggot.
    his voice is so irritating.
    The other day, i was in a fruit store shopping with my mum, and then the fucking radio plays justin bieber.
    I had to walk out and go somewhere else, because my ears were hurting
    Was your mum singing as well?
    /

    My P.E Teacher last year had Baby as her cell phone ringtone.
    Made a majority of the class have a good thing to giggle about for a while.


    PS: I love this browser Comet Bird


  8. #22
    Threadstarter
    Ladies, I am down with the funky shit.
    MPGH Member
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Was your mum singing as well?
    /

    My P.E Teacher last year had Baby as her cell phone ringtone.
    Made a majority of the class have a good thing to giggle about for a while.


    PS: I love this browser Comet Bird
    Comet Bird doesn't work on my Vista laptop T.T
    And no, my asian parents don't give a shit about Justin Bieber.

    All they say are "wai diz boi sing like duh girl? is he gai?"




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  9. #23
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by darknezzrox View Post


    Comet Bird doesn't work on my Vista laptop T.T
    And no, my asian parents don't give a shit about Justin Bieber.

    All they say are "wai diz boi sing like duh girl? is he gai?"
    Sad, it's so fast
    On Chrome, your signature is laggy (im on a netbook)
    but with this, it's hella smooth.
    Only problem I have with it is that the tabs and the navi bar are like Firefox, but somehow modified. I prefer Chromes UI, but this browsers speed.


    your famiry hates justin gayber?


  10. #24
    Threadstarter
    Ladies, I am down with the funky shit.
    MPGH Member
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Sad, it's so fast
    On Chrome, your signature is laggy (im on a netbook)
    but with this, it's hella smooth.
    Only problem I have with it is that the tabs and the navi bar are like Firefox, but somehow modified. I prefer Chromes UI, but this browsers speed.


    your famiry hates justin gayber?
    Sisters do, but parents could care less about english music. VIET/CHINESE KARAOKE FTW MOTHER FUCKERS.

    Comet Bird sounds awesome. Ima try to find out if it works on vista.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Which [BOT] do you want?
    By pyrobryant in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 05:19 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 01:50 PM
  3. Which Hacks do you want
    By XxXF4M0USXxX in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
  4. Which movie do you want to share with someone you like?
    By jennysoft3743 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
  5. Which hack would YOU want
    By andrew159357 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 12:39 PM