Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    it doesn't look that bad I mean the graphics could use some work but oh well

  2. #17
    iRobot™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    Looks pretty sick o.O But the graphics are eh
    Urban Terror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    They use punkbuster.
    its a great game i mean look at warrock horrible graphics but great gameplay same as this... isnt gameplay better then having a game with very good graphics and really bad gameplay?


    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    request denied.
    and who the fuck do you think you are to say that...

  3. #18
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah, graphics is a major part of a game. Considering this game is a shitty rip off of another rip off of the original rip off, it doesn't have anything special. Just another generic shitty fps.

  4. #19
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
    Yeah, graphics is a major part of a game. Considering this game is a shitty rip off of another rip off of the original rip off, it doesn't have anything special. Just another generic shitty fps.
    You never know till you try it.
    Just like mw2.
    I Think mw2 has shitty graphics On PC but the gameplay is good.
    So ill give this game a try and see what happens.


    Multi

  5. #20
    Popsicle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth DUHHH
    Posts
    2,339
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this game looks horrible D:



  6. #21
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon;2520513[FONT=Comic Sans MS

    and who the fuck do you think you are to say that...
    [/FONT]
    awesome .

  7. #22
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    going to try it tomorrow don't have time to try it now

  8. #23
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amused
    Trust me, the videos were more than enough to tell this game is shit.

  9. #24
    iRobot™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
    Trust me, the videos were more than enough to tell this game is shit.
    and your worthless comments tell alot about you too..that your as shitty as the game../

    and it doesnt matter how good the game is what matters is if dave gets traffic on this site..

  10. #25
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post

    and your worthless comments tell alot about you too..that your as shitty as the game../

    and it doesnt matter how good the game is what matters is if dave gets traffic on this site..
    QFT More traffic= Mpgh Famous


    Multi

  11. #26
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amused
    Umad? Sorry, nobody likes your shitty game, nor you.

    Traffic? I bey only 5 people play this "game".

  12. #27
    GetYourHeadDownMyPants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    what the fuck at the first vid, it look like total bullshit out of 1990's

  13. #28
    iRobot™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Twisted
    trianglez am i forcing your black ass to play this game??? or to even view this thread no im not so gtfo.. if you dont like it... would you rather have 1k people on mpgh or like 5k+?

  14. #29
    Trianglez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking around the GFX section
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post
    trianglez am i forcing your black ass to play this game??? or to even view this thread no im not so gtfo.. if you dont like it... would you rather have 1k people on mpgh or like 5k+?
    You didn't even know how to hyperlink newphag.

    Request denied.

  15. #30
    GetYourHeadDownMyPants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
    You didn't even know how to hyperlink newphag.

    Request denied.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Request for a new section please
    By iRobot™ in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. I think It's Time For A new section!
    By TearsOfRaz in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 09:21 PM
  3. Suggestions for new sections!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 12:40 PM
  4. Got A New Game Request For Hacking
    By ezjpimp in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 02:01 AM