Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 135
  1. #31
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post

    its shit

    welcome on mpgh
    Fixed.

    Well said.

  2. #32
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    its a combinasion with slang and meaning shit

    welcome on mpgh
    And that right there is the troof

  3. #33
    SXE GURL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    california
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    its a combinasion with slang and meaning shit

    welcome on mpgh
    lol i just looked it up on urbandictionary and some guy put this for the definition.


    buy lolwtfbbq mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Acronym for "Lots of luck with the forthcoming barbecue"

    Origin : BGH
    Bill : "I'm having a Barbecue of Sunday, wanna come along?"

    Stan : "Sorry, I'm taking the family up to the river, but LOLWTFBBQ anyway!"

    hella stupih! made me giggle

  4. #34
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by SXE GURL View Post
    lol i just looked it up on urbandictionary and some guy put this for the definition.


    buy lolwtfbbq mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Acronym for "Lots of luck with the forthcoming barbecue"

    Origin : BGH
    Bill : "I'm having a Barbecue of Sunday, wanna come along?"

    Stan : "Sorry, I'm taking the family up to the river, but LOLWTFBBQ anyway!"

    hella stupih! made me giggle
    bombs want to get laid with you

  5. #35
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Metal Core / RnB

    w/e

    Rule #34 No girls on the Internet.

  6. #36
    SXE GURL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    california
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    bombs want to get laid with you
    aha well im single ;D
    just not looking for anyone on the interwebs. never know whos on the interwebs

  7. #37
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    The nickname suggests you're full of yourself. So I'm guessing something dramatic and all about how either a)great your life is, or b)how fucked you life is.

    Typical teenage music :O

  8. #38
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    bombs want to get laid with you


    Quote Originally Posted by SXE GURL View Post
    aha well im single ;D
    just not looking for anyone on the interwebs. never know whos on the interwebs
    Common Sense with Phineas and Ferb

  9. #39
    SXE GURL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    california
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    The nickname suggests you're full of yourself. So I'm guessing something dramatic and all about how either a)great your life is, or b)how fucked you life is.

    Typical teenage music :O
    uhm i chose tha name so it could match with my cousins.....
    if i chose my own it would just be Brooke C. is Me
    i just dont wanna type that for a username everytime haha

  10. #40
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    What''s your cousins nickname? Or is it an exact match?

    My guess still stands btw.

  11. #41
    SXE GURL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    california
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    What''s your cousins nickname? Or is it an exact match?

    My guess still stands btw.
    well its in my sig....his MPGH name is SXE BOI.

  12. #42
    Jarppi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    مص مقيت والدتي دي
    Posts
    6,088
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,503
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by SXE GURL View Post
    uhm i chose tha name so it could match with my cousins.....
    if i chose my own it would just be Brooke C. is Me
    i just dont wanna type that for a username everytime haha
    why did you got on mpgh anyways? xD

  13. #43
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Was I at least accurate about the music type?

  14. #44
    SXE GURL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    california
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post


    why did you got on mpgh anyways? xD
    well im tired of all the facebook stuff. random people always adding me, and the annoying sexual things i got from formspring.
    so maybe forums are better. this place seems cool so far, plus kevin said its a great place to just chill and talk to people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Was I at least accurate about the music type?
    well by saying "typical" teenage music what do you mean? like justin beiber? jonas brothers?

  15. #45
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Fuckit, I'm going to go play gunz. I don't even listen to that much music.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] look what goodaccounthuh is doing ? judge on this.
    By vito123321 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 11:11 PM
  2. Looking For City Of Villains Hacks
    By Shadowguild in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 07:52 PM
  3. Looking for the old Warrock Game Files
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 03:30 PM
  4. Looking for a good Lisp compiler
    By Zededarian in forum Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:19 PM
  5. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM