Thread: Sam.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 176
  1. #31
    Mert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,146
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Well No One can resist MPGH that's why he got 40%

  2. #32
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
    I'm new, I really don't know this spamming/trolling Sam did, but if I hear all these stories, it seems pretty bad.


    All I can say is that you shouldn't hate someone because of his/her age. That's just sad to do. It's about someone's heart.

    I don't say that Sam is bad OR nice, I'm neutral.
    Stop trolling us.

    Sam is a big troll & spammer.
    No one likes him accept for M_t_H

  3. #33
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    sam flames to much at the smallest things.
    and thats the reason i hate him

  4. #34
    Mert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,146
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by WindowsKiller View Post
    Fake and gay
    Your watching too much raywilliamjohnson

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mert For This Useful Post:

    Comet (08-19-2010)

  6. #35
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    however, helger, but why don't you say anythink to son,agito or.. what's his name now? however jab have higher activity to. and remember this, i'm only at MPGH, not like you

  7. #36
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    sam flames to much at the smallest things.
    and thats the reason i hate him
    You should hate him because he trolls & spams aswell.
    thats the main problem with him.

  8. #37
    HannibalJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your screen Gender: Shemale
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by ih4xpr0 View Post
    Your watching too much raywilliamjohnson
    two camels in a tiny car?



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HannibalJr For This Useful Post:

    Comet (08-19-2010)

  10. #38
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No offence m_t_h but. does your pussy hurt?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Disco // For This Useful Post:

    Comet (08-19-2010)

  12. #39
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,294
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    however, helger, but why don't you say anythink to son,agito or.. what's his name now? however jab have higher activity to. and remember this, i'm only at MPGH, not like you
    son/agito isnt on our case for hating sam as much as u are.

  13. #40
    HannibalJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your screen Gender: Shemale
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post
    No offence m_t_h but. does your pussy hurt?
    siggy time



  14. #41
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    ban me instead of banning him every single hour

  15. #42
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Stop trolling us.

    Sam is a big troll & spammer.
    No one likes him accept for M_t_H
    What's with Sam and m_t_h anyways?
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  16. #43
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    His trolls are funny, you guys get annoyed from them. That's the reason you starting to hate.

    He is trying to bring us some fun, all you do is raging/flaming him.

    why you think he would flame back at you guys.
    He just trying to bring fun to general, and you start hating.

    Cuties<3

  17. #44
    matjuh123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So.. you didn't look in your closet yet?
    Posts
    1,204
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    634
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Stop trolling us.

    Sam is a big troll & spammer.
    No one likes him accept for M_t_H
    I'm not trolling on anyone, I just said that you should stop judging someone on his age. I accept that you guys judge him on his behaviour, but on his age.. that's not a cool way to flame someone
    -I'm back as an active member. (8th December, 2013)

  18. #45
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    however, helger, but why don't you say anythink to son,agito or.. what's his name now? however jab have higher activity to. and remember this, i'm only at MPGH, not like you
    And we should have high activity as we are the MinionForce.


    But people need to hate sam a lil' less he's dying now so,.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sam Broadcaster
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
  2. whos better old young or sam
    By 413X in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:36 PM
  3. My Samurai Sam Trainer.
    By Kung Fu Penguin31 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 02:18 AM
  4. Teach Yourself Borland Jbuilder And Java 2 In 21 Days (Sams)
    By nukeist_ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 01:16 AM
  5. [THEORY]Getting SAM Missle launcher to do damage
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 07:10 PM