Thread: Santa Claus

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 108
  1. #31
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Oh...that was what it was called =/. Confused it(North Pole) with Arctic Circle.

    I realize this sounds fake, and it isn't. But than again, go ahead and waste your time flaming.
    You've accepted that you were wrong, good enough for me. I win, you lose.

  2. #32
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes I accept that I was ignorant of where I was at about age 2.

  3. #33
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Yes I accept that I was ignorant of where I was at about age 2.
    YES! I'm not the ignorant one.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  4. #34
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    YES! I'm not the ignorant one.
    You are still ignorant regardless if I am or not.

  5. #35
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Just not as ignorant

  6. #36
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You are still ignorant regardless if I am or not.
    Not as ignorant though.

    *edit*
    Didn't see toms post =/
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 12-03-2007 at 07:27 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  7. #37
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Not as ignorant though.
    OK fine, you are more ignorant. One thread does not decide everything.

  8. #38
    JuniorD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    stay on topic guys! this is supposed to be about santa claus being a rapist!

    Also, YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!! THE FREAKIN NORTH POLE ISNT IN FINLAND!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GAY!?!? ITS NOT EVEN IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!! ITS IN GREENLAND!!!!!(Owned by Dennymarky!)

    Oh yeah, see that ice floating out there in the ocean? (No not that kinda ice) Its called the SOUTH pole!!!!!! GET YOUR UP AND DOWN RIGHT
    Last edited by JuniorD; 12-03-2007 at 07:46 PM.
    Dark Strife/Dead Matter Signature


    I love these quotes. I laugh my self to sleep because of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Than why the fuck is the North Pole in Finland? And yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    When i was a Choob (3 years ago),i didnt post SHITY COMENTS ON THE HACKS
    GTFOOOOOOOOO!111
    Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I are live? I back on March teh second 2008!

    My Custom Sig Shop Is Opened. Ace Is participating also. Click Here To Visit The Sig Shop!

  9. #39
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorD View Post
    stay on topic guys! this is supposed to be about santa claus being a rapist!

    Also, YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!! THE FREAKIN NORTH POLE ISNT IN FINLAND!!!!!!!! ARE YOU GAY!?!? ITS NOT EVEN IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!! ITS IN GREENLAND!!!!!(Owned by Dennymarky!)

    Oh yeah, see that ice floating out there in the ocean? (No not that kinda ice) Its called the SOUTH pole!!!!!! GET YOUR UP AND DOWN RIGHT
    Another un-educated moron. Go back a page or two and read my post. The North Pole isn't connected to Greenland at all, and it isn't owned by anyone. Russia placed a flag at 90 degrees north, but that doesn't mean shit. International law states that no country currently owns the north pole and its surrounding waters, so, I don't know where you get your facts but you're wrong.

  10. #40
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    OK fine, you are more ignorant. One thread does not decide everything.
    No.
    From now on it is
    Kanna : More ignorant then Jeremy
    Jeremy : Not as ignorant as Kanna.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  11. #41
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    No.
    From now on it is
    Kanna : More ignorant then Jeremy
    Jeremy : Not as ignorant as Kanna.
    How about you shut up? You're not ignorant, you're stupid. There's a very thick line between the two. In simple terms, if you're ignorant, you can be taught, if you're stupid, we don't bother.

  12. #42
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Wow, what! First i'm emo. Then i'm fat, Then i'm anorexic. Then Igonrent. Then obnoxious Now i'm stupid?



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  13. #43
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    How about you shut up? You're not ignorant, you're stupid. There's a very thick line between the two. In simple terms, if you're ignorant, you can be taught, if you're stupid, we don't bother.
    What about Tom?

  14. #44
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Wow, what! First i'm emo. Then i'm fat, Then i'm anorexic. Then Igonrent. Then obnoxious Now i'm stupid?

    You must really be stupid. I've only called you fat and stupid.

    Indications as to prove this is true:
    You hate running in P.E.
    You made up a foot disease (that you can't pronounce or spell, therefore it must be fake.)
    You can't spell
    You can't defend yourself in an argument
    You can't walk without falling

    I could think of more before, but now Heroes is on my mind, so if you'll excuse me.

  15. #45
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    You must really be stupid. I've only called you fat and stupid.

    Indications as to prove this is true:
    You hate running in P.E.
    You made up a foot disease (that you can't pronounce or spell, therefore it must be fake.)
    You can't spell
    You can't defend yourself in an argument
    You can't walk without falling

    I could think of more before, but now Heroes is on my mind, so if you'll excuse me.
    >=(
    Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Why would I brag or gloat about having fucked up feet. Its true and I don't give a shit if you belive it or not. Its the only reason why I hate all outside activites. Now go on and read about it bitch.

    Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Fact Sheet: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I Am Santa Clause
    By SethSkyler® Backup in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:17 PM
  2. Santa Claus is coming to town!
    By fcmclan in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 12:34 PM
  3. Is Santa Claus real?
    By ◄☺► in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 07:13 PM
  5. Santa Clause
    By Djlittle in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 03:17 AM