Thread: Santa Claus

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 108
  1. #76
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Another un-educated moron. Go back a page or two and read my post. The North Pole isn't connected to Greenland at all, and it isn't owned by anyone. Russia placed a flag at 90 degrees north, but that doesn't mean shit. International law states that no country currently owns the north pole and its surrounding waters, so, I don't know where you get your facts but you're wrong.
    Your very right. Except it is not technically an International law, but United Nations Mandate rules.

    The United Nations made a Mandate a Couple Decades ago stating that the Arctic Circle and North pole are not to be claimed by any country, that it is to remain a "Sanctuary" and is "Available to all countries for Scientific matters"

    Currently, a couple countries such as Russia, and Iceland ( Canada is Supposedly remaining "Neutral") are trying pass UN resolutions to claim the Arctic circle and North pole as their own land, as they were attached to their Motherland Countries in the Permian (Pangea) period. While Countries such as France and United States are trying to convert it into a resource host.

  2. #77
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Your very right. Except it is not technically an International law, but United Nations Mandate rules.

    The United Nations made a Mandate a Couple Decades ago stating that the Arctic Circle and North pole are not to be claimed by any country, that it is to remain a "Sanctuary" and is "Available to all countries for Scientific matters"

    Currently, a couple countries such as Russia, and Iceland ( Canada is Supposedly remaining "Neutral") are trying pass U.N resolutions to claim the Arctic circle and North pole as their own land, as they were attached to their Motherland Countries in the Permian (Pangea) period. While Countries such as France and United States are trying to convert it into a resource host.

    Look, Timebeast V0.5

    Wow, you sure do know your information. I didn't read any of that. Anyone did? I didn't say 1.0 because a couple of spelling errors.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  3. #78
    g36gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Look, Timebeast V0.5
    Your very right. Except it is not technically an International law, but United Nations Mandate rules.

    The United Nations made a Mandate a Couple Decades ago stating that the Arctic Circle and North pole are not to be claimed by any country, that it is to remain a "Sanctuary" and is "Available to all countries for Scientific matters"

    Currently, a couple countries such as Russia, and Iceland ( Canada is Supposedly remaining "Neutral") are trying pass U.N resolutions to claim the Arctic circle and North pole as their own land, as they were attached to their Motherland Countries in the Permian (Pangea) period. While Countries such as France and United States are trying to convert it into a resource host.


    Wow, you sure do know your information. I didn't read any of that. Anyone did? I didn't say 1.0 because a couple of spelling errors.
    He does no his info i jus want to no where he learned tht id giv it a 3.4 from 1.0-5.0 for being detailed

  4. #79
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Look, Timebeast V0.5

    Wow, you sure do know your information. I didn't read any of that. Anyone did? I didn't say 1.0 because a couple of spelling errors.
    Lol, spelling? Your Smart. I didn't capitalize a few words, and capitalized ones that didn't need to be, and it is spelling? lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    He does no his info i jus want to no where he learned tht id giv it a 3.4 from 1.0-5.0 for being detailed
    I am in Model UN, and read up on things like this all the time, you can too, unwire.org I am one of three Freshman at our School representing our School in the National "Finals" in Washington D.C
    Last edited by chc18; 12-05-2007 at 12:12 PM.

  5. #80
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Lol, spelling? Your Smart. I didn't capitalize a few words, and capitalized ones that didn't need to be, and it is spelling? lol.
    .................................................. ...

  6. #81
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    Look, Timebeast V0.5

    Wow, you sure do know your information. I didn't read any of that. Anyone did? I didn't say 1.0 because a couple of spelling errors.
    What in the fuck are you talking about? I'm lost.

  7. #82
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    .................................................. ...
    ... A question mark ends a sentence, so does an exclamation mark. So when a sentence ends... you capitalize...

  8. #83
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    ... A question mark ends a sentence, so does an exclamation mark. So when a sentence ends... you capitalize...
    You have got to be fucking kidding? Ace can use proper grammar if he wants to, he just chooses not to.

    You don't attack someone for what they don't do if you know they can do it. You're just asking to get flamed for your stupidity.

  9. #84
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You have got to be fucking kidding? Ace can use proper grammar if he wants to, he just chooses not to.

    You don't attack someone for what they don't do if you know they can do it. You're just asking to get flamed for your stupidity.
    Dude, I wasn't attacking Ace, I was just saying that when he put "............................." in this post(My original post, so I wasn't attacking him for him using bad grammar) and Highlighting "Your" in red, I thought he was saying that should not be Capitalized,but it should.

  10. #85
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    Dude, I wasn't attacking Ace, I was just saying that when he put "............................." in this post(My original post, so I wasn't attacking him for him using bad grammar) and Highlighting "Your" in red, I thought he was saying that should not be Capitalized,but it should.
    since you aren't being a dick anymore i won't be harsh



    "your" is used improperly.

    Your Smart = you are smart
    therefore
    Your Smart =/= you posess smart
    therefore
    Your Smart = you're smart

  11. #86
    chc18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    since you aren't being a dick anymore i won't be harsh



    "your" is used improperly.

    Your Smart = you are smart
    therefore
    Your Smart =/= you posess smart
    therefore
    Your Smart = you're smart
    You're right, it is you're.

    Thank you for the reminder.

  12. #87
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    You're right, it is you're.

    Thank you for the reminder.
    I don't mean to be an asshole, but how is it possible for an educated person to mix up "Your" and "You're?"

  13. #88
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ignorance because the educational system fails teaching the difference between their, there, and they're; your, you're; etc.

  14. #89
    Hispiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,209
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    Why is this thread still alive... We aren't talking about Santa <(:{D> < my Santa smiley.

  15. #90
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0v1rus1991 View Post
    Why is this thread still alive... We aren't talking about Santa
    Where the fuck have you been, under a rock?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I Am Santa Clause
    By SethSkyler® Backup in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:17 PM
  2. Santa Claus is coming to town!
    By fcmclan in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 12:34 PM
  3. Is Santa Claus real?
    By ◄☺► in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:28 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 07:13 PM
  5. Santa Clause
    By Djlittle in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 03:17 AM