Thread: I-doser?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ightarr0 View Post
    hands of god is a dose you can buy for i doser it cost 200$(rip off) but you can get it for free if you look around but any way i have seen vids of people who did the dose and when they are done the dose they are rolled up in a ball and crying that would suck
    Like ace said, it's all mind over matter. It will only affect you if you let it, therefore the people that listen to it are weak minded and deserve to be ruined.

  2. #17
    1ightarr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    26
    look around in google to get any dose you want i got every dose even hands of god and with i doser sume dont work and sume do its diff with every one

  3. #18
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    JESUS CHRIST. By far. The biggist bullshit ever. I listend to the first one. It did nothing but give me a massive head ache.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  4. #19
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    JESUS CHRIST. By far. The biggist bullshit ever. I listend to the first one. It did nothing but give me a massive head ache.
    Listen to it in headphones you dumbass. Oh and be sure to download one that actually makes you smarter.

  5. #20
    1ightarr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    26
    wear headphones go on your bed close your eyes and relax thats how it works and not all of em work for people sume do and sume dont

  6. #21
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ightarr0 View Post
    wear headphones go on your bed close your eyes and relax thats how it works and not all of em work for people sume do and sume dont
    Yarly. Srsly Jetamay, learn to read instructions.

  7. #22
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    everyone shut the fuck up already. it's 100% bullshit, whether you can read instructions or not. it doesn't work. it just gives you a headache. stop being pussies and go do real drugs if you want to get high

  8. #23
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    everyone shut the fuck up already. it's 100% bullshit, whether you can read instructions or not. it doesn't work. it just gives you a headache. stop being pussies and go do real drugs if you want to get high
    Very true

    110% bullshit

    But it's still fun

    The one that makes you drunk doesn't work 100% but it does make you feel kind of drowsy

    Pretty cool, even though it's completely stupid

  9. #24
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Very true

    110% bullshit

    But it's still fun

    The one that makes you drunk doesn't work 100% but it does make you feel kind of drowsy

    Pretty cool, even though it's completely stupid
    i tried that one first, it made me feel dizzy and a little sick, but that was just the noise fucking with my head (in an annoying way); not my brainwaves

  10. #25
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Oh and be sure to download one that actually makes you smarter.
    He already thinks he's "smart".

  11. #26
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    i tried that one first, it made me feel dizzy and a little sick, but that was just the noise fucking with my head (in an annoying way); not my brainwaves
    Yeah, it gave me quite a headache around 50% progress

  12. #27
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    The whole point is to make you go "whoa I feel weird, it must be like you know drugs because I am too ignorant to know what the fuck else it could be but what they told me?"

  13. #28
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    The whole point is to make you go "whoa I feel weird, it must be like you know drugs because I am too ignorant to know what the fuck else it could be but what they told me?"
    Still fun

    I'm trying to put it on my iPod but the file is just so fucked up

  14. #29
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    The whole point is to make you go "whoa I feel weird, it must be like you know drugs because I am too ignorant to know what the fuck else it could be but what they told me?"
    good point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] DOSer
    By FUKO in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:45 PM
  2. I-DOSER TRIP
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 08:36 AM
  3. i-doser
    By Sjoerd in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 08:27 AM
  4. i-doser bullshit...
    By Taco in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 04:23 AM
  5. I-doser 4.5 with all doses
    By djtwistter01 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 02:27 AM