Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 115
  1. #76
    Slice-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,980
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post


    I guess you do not know your months.

    So you are stupid.

    January is 9 months before September.


    @hyak gtfon MSN.
    Ok, that's it I'm not wasting more time on you.

  2. #77
    Bob-the-tanks-fulll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    →♥n o ߣ ޵RpL!♥←
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    gay idea is still gay

    i doubt then more then 50pepole will actualy buy it

    @soti, wha about you go on msn with you cunt friend ghost?

  3. #78
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by shotimoti View Post
    Ok, that's it I'm not wasting more time on you.
    Because you admit I won this argument?


    @alexandria I agree, it is stupid.

  4. #79
    Slice-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the rainbow.
    Posts
    1,980
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post


    Because you admit I won this argument?


    @alexandria I agree, it is stupid.
    No, because I have to go to sleep now.

  5. #80
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post


    Because you admit I won this argument?


    @alexandria I agree, it is stupid.
    You haven't won.
    He left because he knew you wouldn't accept the idea that he made a mistake, he probably saw Jan 2010.

    But the fact that you get so mad about all this proves one thing, you have no life. OMFG, hes a newphag, hes gay, hes a fag, etc etc. Stop flaming online forums dude.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  6. #81
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12016.1'W 4720'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by shotimoti View Post
    Ok, that's it I'm not wasting more time on you.
    cuz you failed hard lol

  7. #82
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    cuz you failed hard lol
    You fail for ignoring the post that wins this argument. Don't be a hipocrite.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  8. #83
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by shotimoti View Post
    No, because I have to go to sleep now.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHA BEDTIME
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    You haven't won.
    He left because he knew you wouldn't accept the idea that he made a mistake, he probably saw Jan 2010.

    But the fact that you get so mad about all this proves one thing, you have no life. OMFG, hes a newphag, hes gay, hes a fag, etc etc. Stop flaming online forums dude.
    Dude I am Fabzie, get over it.

    And wins this argument?

    Are you stupid?

    He made a mistake or what ever, still proves he is stupid.

  9. #84
    Derail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hm,let me see.....
    Posts
    5,262
    Reputation
    360
    Thanks
    1,125
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Go get em Fabz./

  10. #85
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
    Go get em Fabz./
    Das how I roll.

  11. #86
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post

    AHAHAHAHAHAHHA BEDTIME


    Dude I am Fabzie, get over it.

    And wins this argument?

    Are you stupid?

    He made a mistake or what ever, still proves he is stupid.
    Then that means we are all stupid.
    It means your stupid, because you made a mistake.
    You called me stupid when you yourself quote things I never said.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  12. #87
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Then that means we are all stupid.
    It means your stupid, because you made a mistake.
    You called me stupid when you yourself quote things I never said.
    Another mistake on your part.

    I see you are even more stupid then I previously thought.

    It's "you're"

  13. #88
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post


    Another mistake on your part.

    I see you are even more stupid then I previously thought.

    It's "you're"
    Simply proving we all make mistakes.
    You need to think more, before falling into traps like this.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  14. #89
    fabz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    5,475
    Reputation
    108
    Thanks
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    Simply proving we all make mistakes.
    You need to think more, before falling into traps like this.
    Don't blame your stupidity on something else.

    Just admit you are stupid.

  15. #90
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post


    Don't blame your stupidity on something else.

    Just admit you are stupid.
    Now this thread is pointless.
    I mean, I'm not going to admit that I'm stupid, your not going to admit you fell into a trap.

    Stop the rage war
    Peace?




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. @mpgh.net msn accounts
    By iRobot in forum General
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:38 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:15 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:43 PM
  4. Mpgh.net Vip
    By eric1231231 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:28 PM
  5. thanks mpgh.net for leetng me have this awesome hak
    By alejandro211142 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 06:25 AM