Poll: what u want to say

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 170
  1. #106
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Fucking Judas.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  2. #107
    zombiedick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    I didn't really learn Arabic for more than a year and I forgot most of it, but I still know how to write my name and a few words lol. It's been 7 years since I left

    Also I'm not religious nor did I read the original Qu'ran.
    ok u say u read it what u read in it ? and what u take from ? and its good or no ? good then christen and jweish ? or what ?

  3. #108
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiedick View Post
    ok u say u read it what u read in it ? and what u take from ? and its good or no ? good then christen and jweish ? or what ?
    You are losing. Your English is making it worse. Lets all just stop this.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  4. #109
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiedick View Post
    ok u say u read it what u read in it ? and what u take from ? and its good or no ? good then christen and jweish ? or what ?
    I read it in English. It was an enlightening experience, but I gained no new knowledge other than an insight into the lives of the people around me. As far as "good" or "bad" in comparison to other religions goes, I don't think you can compare. The main flaw is that Islam still heavily relies on outdated rules which need a refresh or a new interpretation in order to be more effective and better suited for this "newer" world.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  5. #110
    zombiedick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    I read it in English. It was an enlightening experience, but I gained no new knowledge other than an insight into the lives of the people around me. As far as "good" or "bad" in comparison to other religions goes, I don't think you can compare. The main flaw is that Islam still heavily relies on outdated rules which need a refresh or a new interpretation in order to be more effective and better suited for this "newer" world.
    the Qur'an cant reading with english only arabic /yea

  6. #111
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiedick View Post
    haha fk Judaism.


    and u MPGH CaT

    u say islam not peace religion ok

    what do u think amirca do in iraq or in pakistan or israel what it do in palestine ? iraq for arabas and palestine and pakistan too why they in iraq and pakistan and palestine


    so ? what the fuck is this ?
    who said I was American? / ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE AND WE'LL KILL YOU TO PROVE IT /
    you getting mad about this just proves my point.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  7. #112
    Lonelybones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    who said I was American? / ISLAM A RELIGION OF PEACE AND WE'LL KILL YOU TO PROVE IT /
    you getting mad about this just proves my point.
    No religion has peace.

  8. #113
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelybones View Post
    No religion has peace.
    I never said any other religion had peace now did I, just that people practice Islam say its a religion of peace of then they do stuff like what i posted.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

    Stifmeister (08-28-2010)

  10. #114
    Lonelybones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    I never said any other religion had peace now did I, just that people practice Islam say its a religion of peace of then they do stuff like what i posted.
    No.

    You knew it was going to offend people so you decided to post a picture.
    Every religion specifies themselves as "Peaceful" but none are. The picture was un-needed.

  11. #115
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelybones View Post
    No.

    You knew it was going to offend people so you decided to post a picture.
    Every religion specifies themselves as "Peaceful" but none are. The picture was un-needed.
    I decided to post a picture because they said they were a religion of peace and so the picture was needed because they are obvious a group of muslims in europe, so it was needed for that purpose. Also why should it offend them if its just a group of muslims and some sub context if anything they put themselves in that predicament.Also where and when did I say any other religion said it was of peace, please show me, because I would love to see, as I have not posted anything that says that any religion is the right religion. The only reason I posted muslim pictures is because this is thread is about muslims. So please get your facts straight before you start bashing me with your useless babble.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  12. #116
    zombiedick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    I decided to post a picture because they said they were a religion of peace and so the picture was needed because they are obvious a group of muslims in europe, so it was needed for that purpose. Also why should it offend them if its just a group of muslims and some sub context if anything they put themselves in that predicament.Also where and when did I say any other religion said it was of peace, please show me, because I would love to see, as I have not posted anything that says that any religion is the right religion. The only reason I posted muslim pictures is because this is thread is about muslims. So please get your facts straight before you start bashing me with your useless babble.
    i will ask u some thing about this pic if u and 9 from ur friend in a room and some 4 or 3 get lie or any another thing so thats mean u all liear? u put 1 pic or 2 or 3 or 100 np thats not mean all muslims are want a war we just want peace so israel and amirca in pakistan and palestine and iraq ? why they are there ??

    and in iran we dont care about them they 85% are Communists not from islam and u get this pics from iran no another islamic country do this

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to zombiedick For This Useful Post:

    MJLover (08-29-2010)

  14. #117
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiedick View Post
    i will ask u some thing about this pic if u and 9 from ur friend in a room and some 4 or 3 get lie or any another thing so thats mean u all liear? u put 1 pic or 2 or 3 or 100 np thats not mean all muslims are want a war we just want peace so israel and amirca in pakistan and palestine and iraq ? why they are there ??

    and in iran we dont care about them they 85% are Communists not from islam and u get this pics from iran no another islamic country do this
    You say that you muslims want peace? Freedom? Civil war, terrorism is not peace.
    Ever heard of politics? Negotiations?




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  15. #118
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiedick View Post
    i will ask u some thing about this pic if u and 9 from ur friend in a room and some 4 or 3 get lie or any another thing so thats mean u all liear? u put 1 pic or 2 or 3 or 100 np thats not mean all muslims are want a war we just want peace so israel and amirca in pakistan and palestine and iraq ? why they are there ??

    and in iran we dont care about them they 85% are Communists not from islam and u get this pics from iran no another islamic country do this
    Let me ask you this, why are you guys so anal about Israel?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

    Stifmeister (08-28-2010)

  17. #119
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    This thread needs to be closed... to many arguments on the same subject.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  18. #120
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,506
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No one wants to be Muslim.

    Religion causes War.

    /Nuff said

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    Illuminatus (08-28-2010)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. For the peapel who want's to make a hotkey
    By lauwy in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:42 AM
  2. For the Idiots Who Want To Learn how 2 Hack Read This:
    By penrd in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:10 AM
  3. For the ppl who wanted it here is Advanced SQL injection
    By h3lpless_alpaca in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:39 PM
  4. for dapantherfan and whoever want to wach this
    By zx-corp in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:14 PM
  5. For thoe who want a Runescape server
    By BlownUpBitch in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 03:54 AM