Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    -ParagonRex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    smut
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bashful

    Dont feed the trolls

    mpgh has so called "girls"
    has anyone ever wondered what proof you guys have they are actually girls?
    okay okay some flimsy little signs and a picture of themselves doesnt make them a girl
    i could get one of my chick friends to do that and then rip her pictures off of facebook
    i thought inhuman proved this to you guys
    anyways im gonna make my list of top ten mpgh.net "girl" trolls

    1.X.Navi.X
    2.CaT-
    3.Mina( is not a troll she fo real)
    4.Liz(no troll but still doesnt strike me as a girl but i dont want to get banned
    so i give her the foreal stamp)
    5.Melodia
    6.Inna

  2. #2
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -ParagonRex- View Post
    mpgh has so called "girls"
    has anyone ever wondered what proof you guys have they are actually girls?
    okay okay some flimsy little signs and a picture of themselves doesnt make them a girl
    i could get one of my chick friends to do that and then rip her pictures off of facebook
    i thought inhuman proved this to you guys
    anyways im gonna make my list of top ten mpgh.net "girl" trolls

    1.X.Navi.X
    2.CaT-
    3.Mina( is not a troll she fo real)
    4.Liz(no troll but still doesnt strike me as a girl but i dont want to get banned
    so i give her the foreal stamp)
    5.Melodia
    6.Inna
    When was inna ever a girl?


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  3. #3
    -ParagonRex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    smut
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    When was inna ever a girl?
    i remember when mpgh used to thinks he was a girl
    and whenever i called him a troll i would get banned or flamed
    ive been at mpgh longer then you son
    dont tell me about when inna was ever a girl

  4. #4
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    When was inna ever a girl?
    He used pictures of some random girl and changed his sex to female for a while.

  5. #5
    Jennaj0nes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lolololololololololol
    I is still troll (;
    which means
    technically
    I speak as girl and guy
    ;D

  6. #6
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why umad tho?

  7. #7
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -ParagonRex- View Post
    i remember when mpgh used to thinks he was a girl
    and whenever i called him a troll i would get banned or flamed
    ive been at mpgh longer then you son
    dont tell me about when inna was ever a girl
    You don't know my main /


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  8. #8
    Ad litteram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tepic, Nayait. México.
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    -5
    Thanks
    117
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I think just 1 out of 1000 girls in the forum would be real... and I think that perosn is Liz, everybody else are just untrusty for me.

    Edit:Hey look at my avatar!! Its a girl's picture... so that makes me a girl... but my genre is "male"... so, what am I now?? D=
    OMFG!!1 I am Lady gaga!!! fawk!! >.<
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

    There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ad litteram For This Useful Post:

    -ParagonRex- (09-02-2010),Storm (09-21-2010)

  10. #9
    -ParagonRex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    smut
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaj0nes View Post
    Lolololololololololol
    I is still troll (;
    which means
    technically
    I speak as girl and guy
    ;D
    jenna i know you are a girl thats why you are not on the listt

  11. #10
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It really shouldn't affect the way you talk to them.

    Since there's never going to be sufficient proof to persuade everyone, you think what you want and go with it.

  12. #11
    -ParagonRex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    smut
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
    I think just 1 out of 1000 girls in the forum would be real... and I think that perosn is Liz, everybody else are just untrusty for me.
    epic QFT IS QFT
    making a sign doesnt make you a girl

  13. #12
    Jennaj0nes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
    I think just 1 out of 1000 girls in the forum would be real... and I think that perosn is Liz, everybody else are just untrusty for me.
    I don't think there's That many girls in the forum
    O.o

  14. #13
    -ParagonRex-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    smut
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaj0nes View Post
    I don't think there's That many girls in the forum
    O.o
    YOU LIZ AND MINA ARE THE ONLY ONES

  15. #14
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -ParagonRex- View Post
    YOU LIZ AND MINA ARE THE ONLY ONES
    If you think mina is a girl then /


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  16. #15
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    / isnt see a girl?
    isnt SXE Girl a girl?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I dont get the drop files?..
    By TecHabblex in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:10 PM
  2. Dont Have The New Weapons
    By Punk112 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:02 PM
  3. Dont Sample The Boolean
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 09:48 AM
  4. lol i dont have the guts but i dare you too...
    By jeremywilms in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 11:12 PM
  5. I dont understand the tutorial
    By ValconGSX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 05:11 PM