Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    So are you gonna remove it? Admitting you failed is only half of it. Now repair the damage.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  2. #17
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    I ain't Removing Shit if he dont want people to use it, dont post it on internet =/

  3. #18
    moelex64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    381
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I like the way you think. good job lol.

  4. #19
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post
    I ain't Removing Shit if he dont want people to use it, dont post it on internet =/
    Sigh. You really don't know much about the internet do you? He made the picture, and therefore it is his. It has his name on it. As for it being on Google images, that wasn't him. If you searched "Gregs sigpic" or something similar, it would come up with the picture. You can't stop it.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  5. #20
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    Sigh. You really don't know much about the internet do you? He made the picture, and therefore it is his. It has his name on it. As for it being on Google images, that wasn't him. If you searched "Gregs sigpic" or something similar, it would come up with the picture. You can't stop it.
    Oh my Lawd, why so much care now?

    It's just a Sig

  6. #21
    Illuminatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,497
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by -ECsTaSY- View Post


    Oh my Lawd, why so much care now?

    It's just a Sig
    Because, for one reason or another, I really don't like you. Nor your friend with the marijuana in his Sig who obviously has no idea what hes on about.




    Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

    and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

  7. #22
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
    Because, for one reason or another, I really don't like you. Nor your friend with the marijuana in his Sig who obviously has no idea what hes on about.
    I give a fuck if you don't like me

    Internet<No friends

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. I'm such a fail.
    By sickskill-_- in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 06:19 PM
  2. such a fail
    By EminemJr in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:06 PM
  3. Wow This is Awsome/fail
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:25 AM
  4. Lol, Nexon fails at such an easy task!!
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:24 AM
  5. wow i fail
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 08:34 PM