Thread: Weed4Life*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    still, it's addictive.

    you don't smoke weed alot so you have no right to say what it is and what its not.

    close minded fucks like you make weed illegal.

    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    It's just in your head, I don't even consider it being addictive just cause people say it is doesn't mean it is, weed is just my thing, i consider it "A hobby" It's my art....I can make whatever i want out of it, I can get a lot of hash smoothen it out, and put weed inside of it to make a hash weed blunt...Without any sort of tobacco. I can form the joint papers to create a "Cross joint" , "Roll it fat" , Make it into a "Dazing Flower" It's an art not a habit.
    qft

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BassSR For This Useful Post:

    HazedUp (09-03-2010)

  3. #17
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    It's just in your head, I don't even consider it being addictive just cause people say it is doesn't mean it is, weed is just my thing, i consider it "A hobby" It's my art....I can make whatever i want out of it, I can get a lot of hash smoothen it out, and put weed inside of it to make a hash weed blunt...Without any sort of tobacco. I can form the joint papers to create a "Cross joint" , "Roll it fat" , Make it into a "Dazing Flower" It's an art not a habit.
    But it's drugs.

    They illegal for a reason yo

    But if you do get addicted, even if it's in your head, your gunna do whatever you can to get the drugs, which is why it's illegal.

    Not because it damages your health, but because people break laws and fuck up their lives just to get the money to buy it.

  4. #18
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    you don't smoke weed alot so you have no right to say what it is and what its not.

    close minded fucks like you make weed illegal.
    Yes this ^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    But it's drugs.

    They illegal for a reason yo
    FIRST of all, It is not a drug...GOD made this weed, Weed is illegal because of people like you, saying it is a bad thing, it would never be illegal if people knew how good weed is...Weed became illegal....In 1797, George Washington grew hemp cannabis for fiber production at Mount Vernon as one of his primary crops. Now is George Washington wrong?

    It's just people like you.
    Prohibitions of cannabis sativa as a drug arose in many states from 1906 and onward. By the mid-1930s, cannabis, or marijuana, as a drug was regulated in every state by laws instituted through the Uniform State Narcotic Drug Act.[
    In the 1970s, many places in the United States started to decriminalize cannabis. Most places that have decriminalized cannabis have one or more of civil fines, drug education, drug treatment in place of incarceration, criminal charges for possession of small amounts of cannabis, or have made various cannabis offenses the lowest priority for law enforcement. Originally it got to become illegal because of (Hemp) Weed, Marijuana, green, green crack, bud, etc, Was a better use of rope, thread, etc....And hemp was putting businesses out so they decided to make it illegal so they could get their money back up.
    Last edited by HazedUp; 09-03-2010 at 06:31 AM.

  5. #19
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    But it's drugs.

    They illegal for a reason yo

    But if you do get addicted, even if it's in your head, your gunna do whatever you can to get the drugs, which is why it's illegal.

    Not because it damages your health, but because people break laws and fuck up their lives just to get the money to buy it.
    you're seriously retarded.

    marijuana is a natural herb that is most commonly used as a stimulant.

    alot of elderly people, use the thc to put in there teas to help them with there arthritis.

    only way it damages your body is because you're breathing in smoke,
    if you use a vaporizer you take in over 90% of the thc and it has no bodly harm on you. and vaporizers are the most effective way to get high on marijuana.

    research your facts before you go around saying weed is bad.

    how about you go smoke weed.

    most people who smoke weed the first time and don't like it never do it again in there life.

    its not like fucking heroin where you can't stop.

    just gtfo.

  6. #20
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    This here, Was ment to be, I just taught someone a little something about marijuana.

  7. #21
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    .....illegal because of (Hemp) Weed, Marijuana, green, green crack, bud....
    i see what chya did there

  8. #22
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    I see whut i dude thur too.

  9. #23
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Find something better to do other than make threads about this shiiiiiiit

  10. #24
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    I didn't make the thread atleast.

  11. #25
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    I see whut i dude thur too.
    ................

  12. #26
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    So is there no more discussion about marijuana?

  13. #27
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    marijuana enthusiasts only here, all the haters died in a forrest fire /

  14. #28
    iRyuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Harbor Village, Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    wow hazeUp know alot of Weed such a professional.

  15. #29
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Amused

  16. #30
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast