Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69
  1. #16
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post
    IF SOMEONE SAYS TREYARCH OR INFINITY WARD YOU CAN GO FUCKING DIE
    ALL OF THE COD GAMES (BESIDES COD4) ARE FAILURES.
    treyarch has better games than cod


    for og play station i had the first 2 tony hawks, on pc i play return to castle wolfenstein, two christmas ago i bought james bond 007 quantum of solace.


    those are all treyarch games and there awesome.

  2. #17
    iRobot™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.net
    Posts
    2,463
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    322
    My Mood
    Twisted
    umm where can i dl black ops beta?

  3. #18
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by iRobot™ View Post
    umm where can i dl black ops beta?
    U cant...hahaha, needs codes

  4. #19
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    treyarch has better games than cod


    for og play station i had the first 2 tony hawks, on pc i play return to castle wolfenstein, two christmas ago i bought james bond 007 quantum of solace.


    those are all treyarch games and there awesome.
    By my post i meant for the COD games.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  5. #20
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Bioware gets game of the year from me, but IDK about company of the year.


    Forge World in Halo Reach might just make Bungie game developer of the year for me.

  6. #21
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    Bioware gets game of the year from me, but IDK about company of the year.


    Forge World in Halo Reach might just make Bungie game developer of the year for me.
    YESSS
    I've been messing with Forge in Reach and its FUCKING AMAZING
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  7. #22
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,084
    My Mood
    Amused
    I used to love COD back in the Day

  8. #23
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post


    YESSS
    I've been messing with Forge in Reach and its FUCKING AMAZING
    It’s not out yet...?
    They have maps shipping in the game that they created in Forge. Have you guys seen the new Blood Gulch map (I forget what it’s called)?

  9. #24
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,936
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    It’s not out yet...?
    They have maps shipping in the game that they created in Forge. Have you guys seen the new Blood Gulch map (I forget what it’s called)?
    read thru general. I have an pre-release copy I DL'd and burned. I have a modded console, so I can pirate my console games.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post


    I know for a fact you're another one of those die-hard COD fags who run around and knife.
    You're just mad cause when you play Halo, you get raped by MLG players. Before you retaliate, COD has no MLG. It takes the skill of a 6 year old to play that game.
    I don't know about America but we have CG-Co in Australia for Modern Warfare 2. It has strict rules and heavy monitoring, so its basically gotten rid of all the trash in MW2. So down here MW2 has CG-Co players much like how Halo has MLG players up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    who makes Medal of Honor?
    Blacks Ops Beta is on

    @doc... proto vs ter..its like hell
    I don't know. Me and my mate always go terran/proto vs terran/proto. I find that they end up negating each other out. The only imbalance I find are the Void Ray rushes at the start. Forces you to spend your mineral pool on detectors which is a bitch. But once you survive that its pretty much an even playing field.

  11. #26
    Kallisti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,040
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    376
    My Mood
    In Love
    $00pah nin10doh

    未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう




  12. #27
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post


    I don't know about America but we have CG-Co in Australia for Modern Warfare 2. It has strict rules and heavy monitoring, so its basically gotten rid of all the trash in MW2. So down here MW2 has CG-Co players much like how Halo has MLG players up there.



    I don't know. Me and my mate always go terran/proto vs terran/proto. I find that they end up negating each other out. The only imbalance I find are the Void Ray rushes at the start. Forces you to spend your mineral pool on detectors which is a bitch. But once you survive that its pretty much an even playing field.
    Peronally, I like zerg cuz u can rush for banelling and blow up shit.. and speedlings and roaches

  13. #28
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    Peronally, I like zerg cuz u can rush for banelling and blow up shit.. and speedlings and roaches
    Love banelings. I find it's also good against early Reaper harass. Gotta love using Banelings on that Nexus Custom map.

  14. #29
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post


    I know for a fact you're another one of those die-hard COD fags who run around and knife.
    You're just mad cause when you play Halo, you get raped by MLG players. Before you retaliate, COD has no MLG. It takes the skill of a 6 year old to play that game.
    you know nothing
    because im not a diehard cod fan
    i like cod granted(some of them)
    and i love halo(alot more than alotta other shooters)
    so stfu

  15. #30
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ijji .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best Browser Game of The YEAR!!! (-BATHEO-)
    By Clapalong in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 03:09 AM
  2. Duty Calls: Game of the Year
    By Dark[A]ce in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 06:07 PM
  3. Borderlands: Game of The Year!
    By Justin in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:24 PM
  4. Game of the Year
    By Empire in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 01:13 PM
  5. MoH Game of the Year?
    By vyt13 in forum Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:11 PM