Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    tech nine is hip hop? lol he's been mainstream since 1985
    umm
    tech n9ne is a brand of hip hop(hyphy like E-40)
    and he's never been mainstream
    never gotten mtv play until 2010
    never gotten any recognition until recently

  2. #17
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just because they aren't on MTV doesn't mean they aren't mainstream.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  3. #18
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Just because they aren't on MTV doesn't mean they aren't mainstream.
    ok?
    he's also not played on the radio
    he's considered a local act by most rappers

    i believe because tech n9ne owns n produces his own music
    that makes him about as independent as they come

  4. #19
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Damn, never heard this.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  5. #20
    BloodOwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Wow it rocks shit!

  6. #21
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    ok?
    he's also not played on the radio
    he's considered a local act by most rappers

    i believe because tech n9ne owns n produces his own music
    that makes him about as independent as they come
    If he's such a local act, why were all the preps and ghetto kids listening to him when I was in middle school, 6 years ago.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  7. #22
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    If he's such a local act, why were all the preps and ghetto kids listening to him when I was in middle school, 6 years ago.
    just to clear this up your are from midwest are you??
    cuz if so
    that would explain why so many people around you listen to tech n9ne

    buuuttt even if your from so cal or wherever
    it doesn't matter who listens to his music
    it matters whats in the music
    tech talks about real shit instead of following "mainstream" raps example n limiting his subjects to bitches drugs sex n murder

    yeah he has some gangsta rap
    yeah he has some party rap

    but in truth tech has always done what make him happy
    and if the preppies n g's at your middle school liked tech n9ne
    more power to em
    (preppy chicks love techanina)

  8. #23
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    just to clear this up your are from midwest are you??
    cuz if so
    that would explain why so many people around you listen to tech n9ne

    buuuttt even if your from so cal or wherever
    it doesn't matter who listens to his music
    it matters whats in the music
    tech talks about real shit instead of following "mainstream" raps example n limiting his subjects to bitches drugs sex n murder

    yeah he has some gangsta rap
    yeah he has some party rap

    but in truth tech has always done what make him happy
    and if the preppies n g's at your middle school liked tech n9ne
    more power to em
    (preppy chicks love techanina)
    I'm from alaska.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  9. #24
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

    I'm from alaska.
    DAMN!
    you've heard of tech out there

    thats whats up!

  10. #25
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    He does go hard, in most of his songs if you listen to his lyrics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Can you click this for me?
    By poneboy00 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 05:57 PM
  2. Tell me if you like this song.
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Tell me if you like this song.
    By Oneirish in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:43 PM
  4. Can you guess this riddle?
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. Tell me if you like this song?!?!?!
    By Oneirish in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 06:31 PM