Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 86
  1. #16
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Flame war has started


    Multi

  2. #17
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    EDIT:what the fuck is the moes??
    LOOK HERE MOTHERFUCKER
    i wasn't starting shit

    i was stating the fuckin obvious
    i've been online maybe 2 hours today and i've seen like 15 fuckin posts about stupid bullshit noone cares about
    and half of it was obviously trolling

    and btw i noticed you changed what you were sayin about tech n9ne
    because you were talking about shit you don't know yet again
    SO STFU OR GTFO
    noone likes troll bitches like you

    DON'T FUCKIN POST HATE ON MY PROFILE UNLESS YOU GOT THE BALLS TO COME SAY IT TO MY FACE


    Are you calling me out You think your calling me out nigga you would not stand a chance!

  3. #18
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Let's get ready for muli-BanHummer right now

  4. #19
    BloodOwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Congratulations.

  5. #20
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Are you calling me out You think your calling me out nigga you would not stand a chance!
    nigga??
    stop actin like your black punk
    i'll take you on anytime any fuckin place

    everyone knows your a white boy troll who sucks more llama dick than the emperors new groove

  6. #21
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    llama dick

    I fucking lol'd

  7. #22
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    I like where this is going, maybe Sam will get permabanned from life /
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  8. #23
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    Dude, you are such a fucking fail. .
    chouda bro what ever you say your so fucking cool because you toke on, The facts the more i read the more you type the more bullshit.

  9. #24
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    rather no friends then stoner friends >,>

    ahah happy i got manyy friend brah







  10. #25
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    [b]Okay i`ll end this, Sam You're a little fucking bitch, You're a whore, You're worst of all a troll...Completed with the fact that almost everyone on mpgh hates you're guts..

    FUCK YOU.

  11. #26
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by TaTyTu View Post
    Let's get ready for muli-BanHummer right now
    Yeah too many people trolling each other -_-


    Multi

  12. #27
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    This was a fail post.

  13. #28
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    chouda bro what ever you say your so fucking cool because you toke on the more i read the more you type the more bullshit.
    you can tell he's gettin nervous n pissy cuz his english starts to fail

  14. #29
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sadly both of you don't make a solid argument against each other. Hazedup, your begging for positions is slowly starting to annoy MPGH as a whole, also Sam, yes he likes to fail troll a lot, but he's slowly drifting away from that.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

    CyberGenius (09-06-2010)

  16. #30
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    chouda bro what ever you say your so fucking cool because you toke on, The facts the more i read the more you type the more bullshit.


    I can't even take your comment to me seriously bro... ROFL /
    Uhh Anyways, I love toking, And thats something everyone has gotten used to. You're a bitch and we all know it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Biggest attention whore on MPGH
    By CyberGenius in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:34 AM
  2. Dumbest shitbag on Mpgh award goes tooooo...
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:11 AM
  3. MPGH Awards
    By -Lame in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:36 PM
  4. New MPGH award
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:19 PM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM