Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86
  1. #46
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    M2A was cool, hazedup isnt .
    Thanks for the support

  2. #47
    asasasas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between ya legs! ;D
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Chatty
    HOW BOUT THIS..... HazedUp and Sam have a freestyle rap challenge? I donno bout the rewards though...... Free VIP?... I dont think so. Wadya say? If yes......Thnx me
    Its Afixus not asasasas!!




  3. #48
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by asasasas View Post
    HOW BOUT THIS..... HazedUp and Sam have a freestyle rap challenge? I donno bout the rewards though...... Free VIP?... I dont think so. Wadya say? If yes......Thnx me
    How will freestyle challenge determine the winner? It's irrelevant.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  4. #49
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by asasasas View Post
    HOW BOUT THIS..... HazedUp and Sam have a freestyle rap challenge? I donno bout the rewards though...... Free VIP?... I dont think so. Wadya say? If yes......Thnx me
    umm
    no
    fail is fail

  5. #50
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Gratz on the award haze.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  6. #51
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    HazedUp im waiting or are your crying? Dude your not supposed to sit on your award!

  7. #52
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    He rq'ed from his computer seat /


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  8. #53
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Sam =/= Hazedup.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  9. #54
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    HazedUp im waiting or are your crying?
    What are you waiting for? What this is, This is just a trap for me to get banned or some shit i`m going to be the mature one and just walk away. and yeah you can say what you want "HE RQ'ED" Shit like that i don't care i know i`m the bigger man. For a fact i know that.

  10. #55
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    What are you waiting for? What this is, This is just a trap for me to get banned or some shit i`m going to be the mature one and just walk away. and yeah you can say what you want "HE RQ'ED" Shit like that i don't care i know i`m the bigger man. For a fact i know that.
    Just because you walk away doesn't make you a better man, you also have to be a valid reason for being a better man, for example if you were to leave after being dissed really bad, that wouldn't make you a better man it would just make you a person who couldn't think of anything else to say, so they just gave up. If you actually made a valid point and used logic and reasoning to your argument then yes you could walk away, but from what I've seen in this its been nothing but random babbling from both sides with little to no logic and reasoning, except that Sam did get you on the part where he said that he didn't cry when he lost his TM. You didn't cry as in the terms that Sam describe, but you did make a lot of threads begging for it back in either way possible, and when all else failed, you tried to get minion in a section that is barely alive if not dead most of the times.
    Last edited by CaT-; 09-06-2010 at 08:37 PM.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  11. #56
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    What are you waiting for? What this is, This is just a trap for me to get banned or some shit i`m going to be the mature one and just walk away. and yeah you can say what you want "HE RQ'ED" Shit like that i don't care i know i`m the bigger man. For a fact i know that.
    Do'nt fool yourself holmes men do'nt come in your size!

    Just put your rat head down and rat leave!

    Next time you open your huge mouth and call some one a fucking liar.

    Just think first Son!

  12. #57
    BloodOwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


    Just because you walk away doesn't make you a better man, you also have to be a valid reason for being a better man, for example if you were to leave after being dissed really bad, that wouldn't make you a better man it would just make you a person who couldn't think of anything else to say, so they just gave up. If you actually made a valid point and used logic and reasoning to your argument then yes you could walk away, but from what I've seen in this its been nothing but random babbling from both sides with little to no logic and reasoning, except that Sam did get you on the part where he said that he didn't cry when he lost his TM. You didn't cry as in the terms that Sam describe, but you did make a lot of threads begging for it bag in either way possible, and when all else failed, you tried to get minion in a section that is barely alive if not dead most of the times.
    Back not bag ^.^

  13. #58
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Do'nt fool yourself holmes men do'nt come in your size!

    Just put your rat head down and rat leave!

    Next time you open your huge mouth and call some one a fucking liar.

    Just think first Son!
    Lol "Just think first son" I`m not you're son, And actually i`m pretty sure i`m older then you. Lol, But from this point i don't see a point in arguing with you because i know that Technically i didn't do anything to start thing except call you a liar...

    Fuck you

  14. #59
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    the flame war ended o.o?


    Multi

  15. #60
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,269
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    people so amkd on this thread
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Biggest attention whore on MPGH
    By CyberGenius in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:34 AM
  2. Dumbest shitbag on Mpgh award goes tooooo...
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:11 AM
  3. MPGH Awards
    By -Lame in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:36 PM
  4. New MPGH award
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:19 PM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM