Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 86
  1. #1
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused

    Biggest Dick Head On MPGH Award

    Hazedup your allways crying that you want to be more on MPGH therefor this goes to you the biggest Dick head on MPGH.



    The award goes to HazedUp

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

    ChimiBang (09-06-2010),Son (09-06-2010),[MPGH]Time (09-06-2010)

  3. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    HAHAHAHAHHA Congrats haze


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  4. #3
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    SAM your allways crying therefore this goes to you the biggest SPAMMER on MPGH.


    The award goes to ME

    fixed it for you sam


    figured you'd change it anyway

  5. #4
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Not that funny? /
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  6. #5
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    that picture is gross.

  7. #6
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    You're not good with come backs man, I wish you could put you're little bit of brain power together to actually make fun of me man, XD Actually, I pity you because you're as pathetic as they get bro.

  8. #7
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do'nt call me bro im not your Bro you stoner piece of shit go smoke some more weed loser!

    And congrats on your award!

  9. #8
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Let the flame war commence


    Multi

  10. #9
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Do'nt call me bro im not your Bro you stoner piece of shit
    Let's just put it this way same, You're not worthy to even call me out...Second Stoner piece of shit, Come on man, You can't even say shit like that, because You call me a stoner piece of shit, Alls i do is call you a troll, You say what you want, but I can actually make sense of what i`m typing and i can make a persuasive argument over it, You won't win this so don't even try. kthx.

  11. #10
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Do'nt call me bro im not your Bro you stoner piece of shit go smoke some more weed loser!

    And congrats on your award!
    Actually HazedUp is more cooler than u.

  12. #11
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    WEED IS FOR QUEERBAGS

    team sam







  13. #12
    Byrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Carnival
    Posts
    983
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dont start on me your fucking stupid little bitch you have got the Moes
    EDIT:what the fuck is the moes??
    LOOK HERE MOTHERFUCKER
    i wasn't starting shit

    i was stating the fuckin obvious
    i've been online maybe 2 hours today and i've seen like 15 fuckin posts about stupid bullshit noone cares about
    and half of it was obviously trolling

    and btw i noticed you changed what you were sayin about tech n9ne
    because you were talking about shit you don't know yet again
    SO STFU OR GTFO
    noone likes troll bitches like you

    DON'T FUCKIN POST HATE ON MY PROFILE UNLESS YOU GOT THE BALLS TO COME SAY IT TO MY FACE

  14. #13
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey, how come even though you are still alive your parents are in mourning for you?

  15. #14
    BloodOwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by HazedUp View Post
    You're not good with come backs man, I wish you could put you're little bit of brain power together to actually make fun of me man, XD Actually, I pity you because you're as pathetic as they get bro.
    Congratulations.

  16. #15
    HazedUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Good Ole' Alabama
    Posts
    3,521
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Hey, how come even though you are still alive your parents are in mourning for you?
    Dude, you are such a fucking fail. .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Biggest attention whore on MPGH
    By CyberGenius in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:34 AM
  2. Dumbest shitbag on Mpgh award goes tooooo...
    By Ethereal in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:11 AM
  3. MPGH Awards
    By -Lame in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:36 PM
  4. New MPGH award
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:19 PM
  5. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM