Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 101
  1. #31
    Raster Burn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    774
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    103
    bahahahaha

    uncle gourav=hilarious

  2. #32
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    no. i have anti-fag problems. so stay far away, tom. myspace is gay.
    Ahahahahah no.

    Nice grammar from a 17-year old you fucking douche bag

    Don't just think that just because I'm in cock-suckers doesn't mean I won't flame back

    Lmfao, anti-fag problems? You think you're so damn hilarious with your 10-year old insults

    Myspace is gay? Of course it is. But since it's so gay, it's making nearly as much profit as Google is

    And whoever said that I supported myspace?

    I changed my avatar to be funny. Dave changed my name to be funny. All of it was meant to be for humor.

    So you know what? Next time you want to run your mouth and say something, please think first you fucking nigger

  3. #33
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    what the hell ? man
    he is nothing like jetmay
    if he was he had 20+ threads about bitching about how much his life sucks
    FOR YET! i seen none SO... FAIL
    If your name wasn't Gourav I would honestly take you seriously and agree with you.

  4. #34
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    If your name wasn't Gourav I would honestly take you seriously and agree with you.


    my name is not gourav

  5. #35
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Fine Gaurav.

  6. #36
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    my name is not gourav
    What's your real name?

  7. #37
    braccini8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Ahahahahah no.

    Nice grammar from a 17-year old you fucking douche bag

    Don't just think that just because I'm in cock-suckers doesn't mean I won't flame back

    Lmfao, anti-fag problems? You think you're so damn hilarious with your 10-year old insults

    Myspace is gay? Of course it is. But since it's so gay, it's making nearly as much profit as Google is

    And whoever said that I supported myspace?

    I changed my avatar to be funny. Dave changed my name to be funny. All of it was meant to be for humor.

    So you know what? Next time you want to run your mouth and say something, please think first you fucking nigger
    change ur name to stevejobs

  8. #38
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
    so being mean is who u are ur mean to everyone. i can understand that...
    and im willing to accept that...but can you accept me? thats all i want.
    It's called mutual respect. Don't go beyond the limits of human nature.

  9. #39
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Rastar Burn, change your signature

    Fucking annoying

  10. #40
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by TehNoob View Post
    What's your real name?
    Tatsuhiro Satō

    You can call me Sato

  11. #41
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    Tatsuhiro Satō

    You can call me Sato
    I never even bothered to watch that shit, but I guess that's your genre.

  12. #42
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    my name is Kumar !
    =.='' there you go i said it!

  13. #43
    braccini8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    Tatsuhiro Satō

    You can call me Sato
    so u japanese or chinese

  14. #44
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well aren't you a fucking dumbass?

    What's Gourav's favorite thing? Expand on that and you have your answer.

  15. #45
    NetNavi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Posts
    3,788
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    Well aren't you a fucking dumbass?

    What's Gourav's favorite thing? Expand on that and you have your answer.
    Japanese anime

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What The Fuck Does NOP Mean
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:08 AM
  2. What the hell dude
    By dachoob33 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 09:50 PM
  3. What the hell
    By NetNavi in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. What The Hell?
    By Ichigo! in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 07:20 PM
  5. What - The - FUCK?!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:58 AM